CAM

There's a guy in Pro Bowlers called Cam. He might be soon booted but...

Be aware that if he joins your guild he will ask several times to be right hand. Which is quite suspicious as he also types in Iranian and is ranked within the top 100. He might want to be right hand for ill reasons.
Thanks came across one like that once fortunately sussed him out & kicked him that's why I limit us to 5 leaders & 5 R/H you only need to put the wrong one up & he could kick everybody & screw up the Guild.

How is it going I'm finding it hard work now to keep us at 25 once we filled a place in a few hours now it can take days unless we take on a beginner.
ShaunC :

Thanks came across one like that once fortunately sussed him out & kicked him that's why I limit us to 5 leaders & 5 R/H you only need to put the wrong one up & he could kick everybody & screw up the Guild.

How is it going I'm finding it hard work now to keep us at 25 once we filled a place in a few hours now it can take days unless we take on a beginner.

Quite busy but everything is fine thank you, I can imagine many guilds struggling to keep 25 members together
We have just got one American 2 hours in asking to be R/H or leader prob harmless but you never know
Beware of GOLDEN SAVAGES this guy is doing the same or maybe its the same guy with a different name