Scrum

No matter where I set the scrum aggressiveness tab my team hasn't been able to win a single scrum in over 20 matches. Even though my players are way better than competition.
I'm exactly the same its so frustrating
Another scrum bug is that regardless of attack or defence, if my team is in the opponents half, they will always position as if they have the ball, never a flat line defence.
The first bug has been fixed, scrums must be more realistic now.

I don't understand the second bug, are you talking about the positions of your players is scrums ?
I understand what the second problem is as my players are doing the same. So i knock the ball, scrum to them, they throw in ball, but my players are already set to an attacking formation and opponent are in a flat defensive line. Maybe its already predicting that i will win the scrum...which i do on their throw in everytime...however then my 9 throws the ball as if my 10 was in a flat line therefore the ball lays in the middle for a little while until my 10 gets to the ball and knocks it again giving them a scrum and we do the whole thing over again
Thanks, I see the problem.
We will fix it.
This might just be a predicting of the results issue. Because like i mentioned i happens when i win the scrum from their throw in
The bug has been fixed.
Thanks for reporting it guys