Guild War Challenges

How do I challenge another player from the guild we are set to play against? Oh, and the war has started, btw. And I can see a lot of activity from my fellow guild members in playing against the other, and I've been chosen to play, but can't seem to find where.
go to - Match - Bottom Right Cell (Guild Challenge) - then pick opponent (cannot be someone who has lost). You can play 2 matches, and don't worry if you have already been beaten as this doesn't count as one of your matches. They only count the ones you start yourself.
What is the duty of the guid leader in the guild war?
Nice concept but challenge page needs to be made easier to read. Feel like I need a degree to even figure out what is going on there
why cant all I picked chalange
How does this guild challenge work? Seems like some of the top ten don't even get to play

Can you please explain the rules as it's very confusing
Just checking but am i right in assuming that if you are challenged, and win, then the opposition can continue to challenge you?
All 10 in your guild can play 2 games but since there is only 10 opponents and once they have been defeated you can not challenge that team again so if 5 of your guild mates play 2 games and win both the other 5 miss out.