Patch 2.4

Guild challenges
- New competition between guilds, open the match menu in the game to have more information
- Guild building upgrades allow you to earn more recruitor points with guild challenges

Buildings
- Upgrading strategy building now gives a quality bonus to players
- 2 new strategy buildings are unlocked at stadium level 15 and 20
- Snacks and goodies shops are now producing more money (and capacity increased too)
not all my players i picked can challange why?
Has the team already been beaten
yes
Yeah wouldn't mind having how the guild vs guild works explained a little bit more .please and thank you
I PICKED 10 GUYS FOR THE GUILD WAR BUT ONLY 4 GOT THE PRIVILEGE TO CHALLENGE AND 6 DON`T GOT THE SAME PRIVILEGE THEY CAN ONLY BE CHALLENGED WHY IS THAT? I NEED THOSE GUYS URGENTLY PLEASE HELP
You can only challenge an unbeaten opponent, and you have 2 matches, so in theory, if 5 players on your team win all their matches, then the other 5 can't pick matches, but can defend themselves.
no but from the start only 4 can challenge the others dont even got the function to challenge why not?
Guild vs guild question...each guild has ten players and you each attack twice, but if you beat an opponent you can't play them again. Thus if team A has 5 players who all their 2 matches then no more attacking matches are allowed, as per wily gains above, but if any of them lose, let's say 3 of those matches then the other 5 in the team can decide on who plays those 3 remaining matches.

My questions are: on that basis is 10 points the maximum you can score, given you don't get point to winning a match as a defender? Also, what happens if both teams win their 10 attacking matches and it's a draw at 10:10?
They both get points \●/ but its split in half