Penalty try and kicking probabilitys

Just a couple more suggestions:

Penalty trys-> on several occasions my trys have been stopped by the defending number 15 fouling my player just before the try line. Maby allowing a penalty try when the last defending player commits a foul would be a good idea.

Here's the definition from the rule book:
Penalty try. A penalty try is awarded if a try would probably have been scored but for foul play by the defending team. A penalty try is awarded if a try would probably have been scored in a better position but for foul play by the defending team.
A penalty try is awarded between the goal posts.

More realistic kicking probabilitys ->Currently kickers seem to have just as much chance of converting a kick, be they in front of the posts or next to the side line.

http://www.betterrugbycoaching.com/images/BRC_167.gif

Maby creating a bonus for their kicking statistics when in front of the posts and a malus when kicking whey off centre would make the game more realistic.
Thanks
I like the idea of a penalty try when the last defender commits a foul.
Yes, and how about letting a player who is clean through for a try actually score that try instead of kicking to touch when the clock hits 80!
Slippery tiger is right - that is so frustrating!
Drop goals would help
Like the penalty try idea and the ability to score when clean through after 80 mins' rather than just hoof the ball into row Z.