Number of championships

How many champ 11s and champ 10s are there now?
Heaps
And for your idea regarding the number of players in the auction house majority of them are seeded by the game
Are there championships above 11?
Richard, what do you mean by seeded by the game. New players?
Yeah new young players are introduced by the game and if there is a deficit of players in lvl 11 (don't know not there yet) it would only lower the price of the recruits
James Hewitt :

Are there championships above 11?

To James. No.

Can anyone answer how many championship 11s there are?
Took me a while to work this out, but I think there are 7 championship 11s. The winners were; bro town, crao, Guildford, braidwood, thunder, pulsar and stade Rouen.
Of those 49 will be in championship 12 next year and if there were a further 16 chamionship 10 winners that would make 5 championship 12s next season.

About right?
Jordan Rowbottom :

Took me a while to work this out, but I think there are 7 championship 11s. The winners were; bro town, crao, Guildford, braidwood, thunder, pulsar and stade Rouen.
Of those 49 will be in championship 12 next year and if there were a further 16 chamionship 10 winners that would make 5 championship 12s next season.

About right?

Black-Spartiate won my level 11 league...
Tolgate it's a little easier this round, but I have just counted 7 champ 12s. So my last figures were definitely wrong!