What should I do ?

Hello thank you for the advice I had from you from my last question. I have created a guild but no one is joining I have invited people but no on has stayed for more than a day , so I'm not sure if I should leave and join a new guild this is were the questions come in. Should I leave?,what will happen to the guild if I do?, could somebody come in and become the leader?,will it delete itself?,what would I do to get people in if I stay?. I have invited a couple of people but I have had no answer .in case you need to know my guild is called 'spirit of rugby' thank you again!
-Casnewydd foxes
If you are asking these questions I do not think you should be a leader yet. Go join a guild for your level and forget about your 1 member guild... and go and enjoy the game..
Set your guild settings to "Open" then you will see lots of people joining you in the next hours.
If people check you out, they will see that you're not playing tournaments and have no buildings in progress. Most players would assume that you are inactive, so wouldn't join your guild, or if they did, would leave immediately. You need to be active in the game at the very least.