Profanity in the game

Is there anything I can do if a guild uses profanity in his guild discription inciting people to swear at one of my players in my guilds private parts
I know for some people this might be funny but this will not be funny to people if this was your spouse mother or daughter especially as her child is also playing this game
change guild to one thats more your style.. dont try to force all the ppl in that guild to adhere to your rules unless you are leader .. if you are leader boot them ..
It was done in your suggested way but unfortunately one does not have any controle over what other people say in a guild Discription of another guild so I can say that Killer Kiwis is this and that and that makes it right because I have the power to do that
Michael Goldschagg :

It was done in your suggested way but unfortunately one does not have any controle over what other people say in a guild Discription of another guild so I can say that Killer Kiwis is this and that and that makes it right because I have the power to do that

Which guild are you talking about?
Zeppline's
Elzette Goldschagg :

Zeppline's

cant find that guild in search?....
To be honest I think in most guild you'll find some effin' & jeffin. The only thing I can suggest is if you see it in another guilds description is simply don't look at that guild. Free will all that.
I think there are a couple of issues here: firstly, what goes on within a guild's chat is pretty much a matter for them and should be policed internally - up to the guild as to what is acceptable, assuming it doesn't get to the levels of illegality.
Guild and player names, and guild profiles, are a bit different. This is a game for all ages, and that should be taken into account. I would say that there's nothing wrong with proper banter, or mild vulgarity, but if it's deeply offensive then raise a ticket. Personally, I've not seen anything at all offensive in a guild profile, but I have seen some player names that really aren't acceptable in a family game.