Will there be a RM3?

Just a question aimed specifically at people in the know. Are there any plans to make an RM3? If so, is it currently under development? And roughly when can we expect to see it?
Great question LT, and one a lot of people would like answered.
RM3 or major enhancements to RM2.
Question - did any of you guys move onto this from RM1?
If so, what is the change over like? Or is it a start from new free for all with no consideration made of your participation in the original?
I'd suspect it would be a start from scratch again (which is no bad thing if you ask me). I'd be interested to see what and how they change things... What was the gap between RM1 and 2?
I didn't have RM1 I downloaded this around the rugby World Cup last year.

Carshalton Colts :

Question - did any of you guys move onto this from RM1?
If so, what is the change over like? Or is it a start from new free for all with no consideration made of your participation in the original?

Carshalton, that's giving an answer with another question.

But yeah I stopped playing RM1 because it's server was out due to the start of RM2.
The gap is massive, really massive. From mostly text based to flash driven.

But still the question is legal in my opinion. The game is on a dead-end track. Probably, we will have level 22-25 buildings soon and other improvement with minor influence on the game itself.

Nevertheless much more user friendly and addictive then RM1
I played RM1 for over 3 years. The developers gave up after the first year or so. It was full of inactive accounts. I hope they delete dead accounts now.