MATCH BONUS

With regards to match bonus I know the developers will not part with it. But can we not minimize it? For instance you would only be allowed to use match bonus say 15 times in a season? Would this not help?

With the new rules of losing 1000 fans at a time is a bit harsh but understandable but then you get a 18* team defeating a 23* team because of match bonus being used.

I feel that if match bonus can be minimized it would be better for all and at the end of the day the game will be more sufficient for all players as well.

As match bonus is killing this game currently and have had a few friends leave already.

So can we not compromise here?

Thanking you
Couldn't agree more - it ruins this otherwise enjoyable game - shown how many good players have left recently
Agreed
As someone who openly uses MB (as most, probably all do after a level), I have suggested keeping it, but putting its effect down to 10% max.

If that is not acceptable I would suggest this:

Instead of maximum MB costing you your highest paid player x50, make it x100. For me that would mean 30 Million a match. It will not stop MB, but it will make all people (I have everything maxed out and still could not afford that every game) be more selective and tactical astute.
What about using the players in their actual positions instead of allowing them to be played out of position but still play to their maximum which is pathetic in relation to an actual rugby game
guest_1443969739210 :

What about using the players in their actual positions instead of allowing them to be played out of position but still play to their maximum which is pathetic in relation to an actual rugby game

There are examples of players playing out of position even in the 'real' game. Lomu himself was a converted Second row, England have had a hooker who started as a centre.

I would concede it takes time to train for these positions, but to be fair it is the same in this game, if I play a winger as a prop it is because they have been trained as such.