Rules of rugby

Hi, for the love of rugby, please fix these God damn rules. If a player kicks the ball out behind the deadline. It is a scrum where the player kicked, and not a 22 drop on. I'm getting sick of strats just punting the ball into oblivion and getting the ball back. This is worse than mb to me. But to each his own. I would love for a mod to comment.
What's more, as the game adds a new division each year it's possible to keep adding to your kicking strength meaning the ball can be kicked behind the deadline from almost anywhere.
However, there's no point pinning this on the moderators. They are just players like us and don't influence the game design.
Thank you Whatever for correctly pointing that out. At least I have commented Johnny although that will not be much help to you. It does this because it is based on the football version - similar to a goal kick I assume. Whether this will be addressed in future is anybody's guess but I know where my money is.
Thanks, I am aware of the difference between mod and dev. I was merely looking for some input from a mods point of view. That's all.