International lions v Webb Ellis

Hi Caernarfon / Birkinhead, are you up for another no match bonus gvg in the upcoming one? It was good last time so would be nice to repeat if possible.
Els. Did webb ellis draw international lions in the next GvG. May have a couple of lvl 27 teams that would like to join you for a challenge if your open to that.
RPBG :

Els. Did webb ellis draw international lions in the next GvG. May have a couple of lvl 27 teams that would like to join you for a challenge if your open to that.

Sadly we have a full guild and they only have 19 now ..... but I think you know that
No worries. All the best welsh wizzards
Sorry just seen this, sadly because of reasons well known to your selves we wont be participating in this gvg.
Fair enough, that's a shame but given you are likely to lose and you pride yourselves on being unbeaten I understand (in a cowardly way)
Cowardly is planting people in another guild.
We didn't do that, Newtown didn't come from us, he just knew the guys from chatting offline on forums. Anyway, I'm glad you are playing your games now and I hope you update your wall accordingly once we've beaten you.
I didnt mean him, the other one.
Other???? There's only been one guy leave you to join us in the last few months and that was today!