One time offers

Just a moan about prices. 7.99 fine but every player package is 40 pounds now. Sort it out sublinet and give us more choice
It goes up the more you buy it, so you've bought a load of offers to make it cost that much. Wait a while and it'll come back down again but it's all incremental
The incriments is in my opinion fair. It limits players thats got huge credit card balances in a manner of speaking and gives fair oppurtunity to players who don't. Unfortunately there will always be people who spend hundreds or thousands of pound/euros to get an advantage, but thats part of the games
Croxton :

It goes up the more you buy it, so you've bought a load of offers to make it cost that much. Wait a while and it'll come back down again but it's all incremental

Or you could always consider the alternative of advancing through the game using patience and skill
Oh that's a without question one, but that didn't seem to be an option here given the current cost of his special offers... I have not and will not buy a player out of principle that I get where I get on merit not on my wallet or MB, but for those who are happy to pay then my answer stands
Yes, I was directing my comment at Brett rather than you Croxton.
PS impressed at the number of heal kits you manage to exchange per season in your guild
Thanks for input. I only bought one player but had a low end money and heal kit. Good news is i have never spent a penny of my own money on the game. Google rewards!! Yay.
Cheers lads.
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Yes, I was directing my comment at Brett rather than you Croxton.
PS impressed at the number of heal kits you manage to exchange per season in your guild

Thanks it's a pretty common occurrence for multiple guys to get over or at least close to 1000 a season now, but you should see the sheer volume of messages and tactical debates going on, as well as the drunken south Africans posts... That's far more mind blowing
Those South Africans are uncontrollable aren't they? Why can't they take their lead from the perennially sober and sensible Brits