Young players

Hi, from where some of teams have 18 years old players with 110 stars ??
And also some teams have players with 130 stars 200% training ability and quick recovery?!!!
Its called one time offers. They paid real money for the players. Everybody has the option to do so at a price of course. The * level depends on your level
Coach qBaLLs # MB is for losers :

Its called one time offers. They paid real money for the players. Everybody has the option to do so at a price of course. The * level depends on your level

Also available in AH
The ones in ah are after someone else bought them and posted them in ah for the tokens though, right?
Black Monks :

The ones in ah are after someone else bought them and posted them in ah for the tokens though, right?

Yes that is correct, does not mean the person that ends up with the player has spent any real money though
Yep, I bought one in ah, no cash spent. Now I suspet teams with 5+ likely paid cash for them, but that's just my suspicion and not fact
Some may have, but I also do know some players make a bucket load of recruiter coins from buying cheap and selling high and also get some of these super players rather cheaply sometimes. It's a tough one to judge. My team has none so it's easy to tell my team hasn't been boosted by $$$
And I'm not complaining if people spend money. More money others spend on this game the better the game will become. Why put time in as a dev if you dont make money