List of GvG MB users

As it's becoming more and more frequent now, I figured I'd make a list of the guilds who use MB in the GvG matches

Feel free to send recent suggestions for the list, but you must have proof of MB (friendly matches after defeats etc) and it must be more than one or two guys in the guild that used it. For the record, though I'm against MB I'm not judging. Just a list for clean people to refer to so they can plan accordingly

-Legion of Champions (rank 81) - multiple counts of proven MB as shown with friendlies etc
Croxton :

As it's becoming more and more frequent now, I figured I'd make a list of the guilds who use MB in the GvG matches

Feel free to send recent suggestions for the list, but you must have proof of MB (friendly matches after defeats etc) and it must be more than one or two guys in the guild that used it. For the record, though I'm against MB I'm not judging. Just a list for clean people to refer to so they can plan accordingly

-Legion of Champions (rank 81) - multiple counts of proven MB as shown with friendlies etc

Seems like a lot of work for something that is pretty subjective. I say subjective because there are SO many variables ( and I don't want to open a can of worms over that ) . There will be obvious use and less obvious use and a shed load of people making all sorts of accusations just because maybe they are using a crap strategy or have pressed the wrong button! . You say however, ' so people can plan accordingly' . How does that work when the away side can do absolutely nothing about the bonus being used against them anyway?

Seems like this is just a finger pointing excercise but if it floats your boat then crack on.

.............. and just to throw a spanner in I can cite games where MB has clearly been used by some who vociferously profess not to. I choose not to shout about it but get on with life. MB exists whether we like it or not. Adapt.
I totally agree bud, I have never once complained about MB and am not doing so now. Our guild has tactics set up to combat people using MB but you have to be online to use them effectively (of course this doesn't always work)

No finger pointing, in fact quite the opposite. Figured this was a better way than starting the endless threads I've seen about MB use in GvG and there has to be real proof of it. For example I defended twice comfortably, then won the return fixtures by 30+ points and won friendlies by the same margin. That definitely points to MB, which is fine as we will get a draw and it's a couple of hundred recruiter points which is nothing. I have zero issue combating MB, of course I'd rather not have to, but there are tactics you can develop to minimise the effect as long as you're online. That's the point of this

If it comes across as finger pointing, feel free to delete the thread as this is not the intention here. Will be no hard feelings my end, but to our guild it makes sense about the planning part. If we're the anomaly then please remove it, I'm nothing if not ALWAYS gracious (even when really annoyed with a result) so don't want this interpreted as anything but a planning tool for guilds
All completely understood and acknowledged. No intention whatsoever to delete. Happy to let all have their say whether I or others agree with it or not as long as it remains forum worthy It may well just become another MB moaning thread though. Be nice to have a section dedicated to MB so peeps can post in there until their heart is content and their frustrations satisfied and everybody else can just ignore the ramblings.
That would be a godsend but sadly we don't have that. Maybe if there was a legitimate thread with a proven list it'll calm down as you can't moan if you already know its gonna happen! Guilds who are pro MB can post and I'll chuck them on the list. It's not a judgemental thread, or a thread for people to moan on, it's a thread to get it open so you know what you're up against (I hope!)
I'd love to tell you some anti-mb strategy too but not posting it here as our guild worked damn hard to figure it out. Like I said, it doesn't always make you win (as a good team with MB is almost unstoppable) but it can make you beat these teams you'd normally roll over even when they MB you. I use it in the league a lot when needed, only failed once out of 3 times this season and worked in 6 league matches to overcome it last season
Croxton :

I'd love to tell you some anti-mb strategy too but not posting it here as our guild worked damn hard to figure it out. Like I said, it doesn't always make you win (as a good team with MB is almost unstoppable) but it can make you beat these teams you'd normally roll over even when they MB you. I use it in the league a lot when needed, only failed once out of 3 times this season and worked in 6 league matches to overcome it last season

Best I buy you a beer then ?

Lets see what happens then. If it turns into a slanging match I can always shut it down.
Sadly you can't PM here, and I'm assuming you have your own guild you're happily settled in, so it'll have to be a beer!

If it loses the purpose bud, delete the damn thread. Would be annoyed if it turned into a he said she said thread like many others, or even a right said thread isn't on!
Please bear in mind that losing a game and then immediately beating the same player in a friendly doesn't prove the use of MB. I've frequently played the same opponent in successive friendlies with very contrasting results. This game is not deterministic (thank goodness) and includes a random element.
Absolutely! That's why I said proven, one friendly doesn't mean MB at all and sometimes it's very hard to detect amounts like 10% due to the random factor. I'd like to think that unbiased good players can tell pretty easily though, but I guess we'll see. I played a series against a top level guy and kept it to within 3 points twice and lost by 3 tries twice so randomness exists for sure