Scheduling fixtures on Christmas day

Players Union (SPU) is meeting today to discuss potential strike action apparently.
Haha, very good. Sign me up!!!
Really??? That's like saying there shouldn't be fixtures on new years day , New years eve Halloween Bonfire night list could go on and on and TBH ot everyone is able to sit and watch the game unfold I won't be joining you but I'll be happy gaining my cash on xmas day
It was just a (feeble) little joke Ashley
You should know by now that a lot of people get offended or butt hurt by joking on this forum. I think they feel it should be reserved for more serious issues like why they aren't as good as others and thus it just simply must be cheating since they are the most beautiful and precious snowflake in the world, according to their mum
Moved to where it belongs
Black Monks :

You should know by now that a lot of people get offended or butt hurt by joking on this forum. I think they feel it should be reserved for more serious issues like why they aren't as good as others and thus it just simply must be cheating since they are the most beautiful and precious snowflake in the world, according to their mum

Are you trying to tell me I'm not a precious snowflake and that Olaf isn't real? You've ruined my Christmas ;(((
Whoa, Olaf is real. I met him at Disney
Disney World - also open on Christmas Day. Entertainment workers of the world unite!