48 hours rule in gvgsublinet has listened

i see there is a new 48 hour rule in gvg. Join a guild and you can't play in the gvg for 48 hours. However i see that you can be played, meaning that you can be beaten but not play either of your two games, a massive disadvantage. it seems the sublinet has listened, no more last minute swapping players in to ensure a gvg win.
I'm a fan of this as well
We learnt the hard way but I like it too. A new guy joined in our preparation day and so I simply subbed him in at the expense of one our inactive guys. Dooh... lol
Webb Ellis got this changed after we got ambushed by a superguild. We still didnt lose, but it was not acceptable what was happening.
The Man from Delmonte :

Webb Ellis got this chamged after we got ambushed by a superguild. We still didnt lose, but it was not acceptable what was happening.

Amazing how much power you have since everyone is colluding against you.
Yes its your pal Donald Chump which helped me, supported by the Russians.
Oh, that's what chump means, I forgot how ignorant you are that you think all of America is trump. You are a genuinely special individual. I do pray for you and that you can find a way to let go of things a little more. I would make fun of you for your elected politicians but I don't have a clue who they are, because they don't matter