Minimum Penalty Distance

Currently the minimum distance we can set for penalty distance in the strategy settings is 20m. I find that quite restrictive when trying to play an aggressive game plan.

Example scenario: you're down by 5 points in the last 10min of the game, you're 5m from the opposition try line and your opponent gives away a penalty. Common sense says you have to kick to touch and go for the win. But in this game, you have no choice but to kick for the 3 points and lose the game.

In the early stages of my team I really battled with flyhalfs that were rubbish at kicking at goal - they'd miss 70% of the time. But I had a good backline so it made sense to kick for touch and run at the try line every opportunity I had. This setting forced me to kick at goal (which I would probably miss) when I could kicked to touch and had a crack at the try line and won.

Can you rather remove the minimum penalty distance so that we have the freedom to move it down to zero if we choose?
This is an issue that many have 'moaned' about. To date, the moaning has fallen on deaf ears so I suspect you may well just join the list of many.
Or even a simple x box to turn it off. But yes, deaf ears prevail
Do the game developers even read the forum?
They do at least a little
I see little reason to spend money in a game where the developers don't listen to and respond to their customers.
PhusionMedia Sharks :

I see little reason to spend money in a game where the developers don't listen to and respond to their customers.

Its starting to get like that isnt it.
The minimum distance a penalty is taken from is 22m though