Welcome back

When I was 6 star team you played a friendly against me as respect? Then team GB continued to play my 6 star team in friendlies for respect? Wow, I thought all this hateful talk toward me was hateful, guess it was just an obscene amount of respect. I appreciate it!
I'm going to go into my workplace this morning, call my boss boy and tell everyone american to be silent. When they try to fire me I will educate them about British behavior and then they will know how highly respected they are. I'm probably getting promoted!
Colstons :

You ask for us to be friendly you moan when you say we're Not friendly you moan we can't win, I don't want to see people disappear from the game the more competition the better and all helps us improve

And I wasn't moaning, I simply asked if you guys gave others the special treatment or if it was only me. I can't name anyone else that you mocked to the point of being punished by admin, I can't name anyone else you kept an eye on in the game, was just simply asking if you do this to others or just me?
Statement of facts and moaning are not the same. Unless you read things not written, and I warn you that it is a bad thing for moderators to do, makes them show their bias too frequently
I am going to lock this topic because again it's gone off thread and starting to be slighlty aggressive in its tone unless anyone disagrees