Lack of Tries

Anyone noticed how try scoring has dried up. In my league this season I haven't scored a single try and only conceded one. Guild members in other leagues have similar
Yep, it's now officially crap.
Not only that but without changing any tactic my 10 now always seems to pass back to the scrum/forwards....even changing his settings and team settings changes nothing...think the game is over for me...can't score tries and lucky to score one penalty per game...crap
Yes I did score them a lot but now i'm lucky if I score a try but I may one a game but that is generally my lot unless my opponent is bad at the game
Yeap agree, suddenly no matter what strat i use, no tries, have now had 4 0-0 matches !! and they say the changes make it more real !!
Have to say I'm scoring far more tries than before, but then my normal tactic was always to play for pens and DGs, whereas I've tweaked it a bit to score more tries, and it's worked.
Waspy Tiger :

Have to say I'm scoring far more tries than before, but then my normal tactic was always to play for pens and DGs, whereas I've tweaked it a bit to score more tries, and it's worked.

If we can agree that part of a Moderator's role is to assist the rest of us mere minions, then it is only reasonable for you to post your tweaks (there would be a smiley face here if I knew how to do it).
We are the Hutchie :

Waspy Tiger :

If we can agree that part of a Moderator's role is to assist the rest of us mere minions, then it is only reasonable for you to post your tweaks (there would be a smiley face here if I knew how to do it).

We are the Hutchie :

Waspy Tiger :

As luck would have it, I've just played my first 0-0 in many a long season.

I'm not going to tell you precise changes (which wouldn't really help anyway unless everything else was the same as mine), but I amended Attack Spacing, Attack Depth and Pass Distance Max. I was scoring on average 0-1 tries per match before, now it's around 2. Have a play.
Funny old game league form is good, gvg struggling same settings used but can't get a win in gvg yet teams I'm playing in league are stronger