If you want people to leave, well done Sublinet your recent changes has done it !!

Congrats on xxxxxxx off so many people guys, your recent changes and the total unpredictable nature of the game has driven many to leave. You have ruined what was a good game, i'm not a top team by any means, but enjoyed building a team, and sometimes beating a bigger team with MB's and strats, but now it's a coin toss who wins, and if you play away you stand more chance of inning than at home ! Players who are maxed play worse than lower players, the rules don't make sense, very lower teams beating top teams on a regular basis ! And this change is to make it more real ?? Guess what guys its not, you get lower teams beating top teams every match, they have better players, your game doesn't make better players a difference, in fact they make no difference. Stop all this madness, and take back the last up date till you have released upgrade notes explaining what the changes are.
The scariest thing about this time around is that there are so few voices saying they are staying. I'm completely and utterly addicted to the game so I will be playing this until the plug is pulled. But it is sad and shocking how few are happy about sticking around. Great game
And I'm not sarcastic about the great game, it is a great game when you remove the bad things. And we begged for the changes that have been made to be made. Hopefully they iron out the wrinkles. Bouncing ball is good. Sticking closer to the real rules is good, let's hope they fix the issues
Black Monks :

And I'm not sarcastic about the great game, it is a great game when you remove the bad things. And we begged for the changes that have been made to be made. Hopefully they iron out the wrinkles. Bouncing ball is good. Sticking closer to the real rules is good, let's hope they fix the issues

Totally agree with u on that black monks
Played for 18 months and am now deleting this game. Credit card warriors will always win as there are no tactics to beat teams with "ghost" ratings using the sports shop. Totally ruined a game that was engaging and social.
Oddest thing about people leaving is that some are going because the sports shop is worthless or bad for your team, Others because buying players no longer help and others because the sports shop and bought players are overpowering and need nerfed. I would quit but I'm an addict. At least sublinet, or sweet nitro or whatever it is, isn't getting money from me anymore
Can right hands remove the leader
I sent a ticket questioning the effect of items bought in the Sports shop. I have received an almost meaningless reply from support, although they admitted to a "bug" with the Bandage, but they did say that a patch is coming next week. Who knows, maybe they have listened to all the complaints about the last update.
Iain Rees :
If you want people to leave, well done Sublinet your recent changes has done it !!

Hi o/

It's not Sublinet anymore, it's SWEET NITRO

Best regards o/
We are the Hutchie :

I sent a ticket questioning the effect of items bought in the Sports shop. I have received an almost meaningless reply from support, although they admitted to a "bug" with the Bandage, but they did say that a patch is coming next week. Who knows, maybe they have listened to all the complaints about the last update.

Putting a Patch on the Bandage?