Message for the guild CYMRU TM MB 0%

I didn't say you were black monks but I was saying let's not move this post in that direction
Hi foul thanks for your reply... i will look into your comment and thanks for bringing it to our attention... you have a good guild and you personally have a decent team... i wish your guild all the best... until we meet again
Regards poola...
I see we have drawn Cymru Am Byth in the guild challenge (we are Academy of TerraNova). You guys look very strong, so we are looking forward to a very tough and challenging, MB free GC. See you on the field guys!
Enjoy your GC but thats not us, just so you know.
OK, thought maybe it was an associated guild.
Actually glad it's not associated with your guild Brett. Some heavy MB use on their side. One of their lads challenged and won 17-7. In a friendly right after, the same player lost 0-56!
Haha. Lots of that goes on. Cymru just translates to Wales so lots of Cymru named guilds about. Would be a pleasure to take you guys on sometime although i havent looked at your guild yet. Where can i find you?
Yeah that would be fun, but I don't know if we will be strong enough at this point to give you a challenge. We are the Academy guild of TerraNova - you can search for us with the name "Academy of TerraNova".

We are rebuilding after some teams were promoted and a few others retired, but we can still punch well above our weight