Best Guild of RM

Hi,
I would like to start a discussion about the best current guild of the game according to you.
In your opinion!
What are the criteria? Head to head matchups no mb allowed? Best at helping and improving? Best chatter? I would start with the undefeated guilds in the top tier with high fan numbers. Then remove all guilds that run away from challenges (I don't know of any that would do this currently but I have seen some be requested to challenge and run away from that). Also, I don't know the French so much so they may be excluded but here are a few and I'm likely forgetting some: lomus legends, arena of champions, Terranova, hellfire, brothers in arms. At one point when I was part of BIA I feel they were unbeatable in a gvg as the core of BIA was there and the ln Broncos was there as well as a few others. Flying Fijians dominated the top 100 for a while which was impressive. AOC and their three family guilds as well as hellfire have all sustained greatness for an extremely long time.
I would say in overall team level.
If you were to make a world ranking other than the supporters, a qualitative ranking.
The one with the most players at the top.

Hellfire and BIA are really strong yes! But the latter are not a bit arrogant at the moment?

Worldwide Pirates arn't the Flying Fijians ?
BIA are arrogant? Not that I'm aware of. When I was there they were a fun loving bunch. Some may take that as arrogant but they like people that give it back as much as they take it. Imo that equals fun banter and not arrogance. But there could be things going on I'm not aware of tbh
I must misunderstand all the current names then

Back to the subject
I was going to say Cymru was in the mix as a good honest mb free guild but they seem to have self destructed in the last 24 hours.
I watched a bit the different guilds of the game.

In terms of numbers, the Flying Fijians look more homogeneous with more players in the best championship closely followed by BIA and Hellfire.
Sounds like it is time for a new BMRS analysis.
Thanks for sticking up for us there Monks. I would like to hope nobody takes our banter the wrong way as it's just a bit of fun. I remember an entire Friday night was once dedicated to abusing Black Monks via guild name changes when he was at Scrum Down. Just one more thing, if we ever cross the line and cause offence please feel free to blame Rhino.
Jungle RFC :

Thanks for sticking up for us there Monks. I would like to hope nobody takes our banter the wrong way as it's just a bit of fun. I remember an entire Friday night was once dedicated to abusing Black Monks via guild name changes when he was at Scrum Down. Just one more thing, if we ever cross the line and cause offence please feel free to blame Rhino.

Mr Jungle while i'm not actually in your guild I would wholeheartedly agree that having a 'patsy' to blame is 100% vital in this day and age. As I didn't vote for Brexit, can I blame Rhino? thanking you in anticipation