THE biggest problem

There have been numerous questions relating to strategy, gameplay, the ranking system, future development, etc.
But why have sweet nitro not addressed, what is currently, the biggest problem with the game?
The items in the Sport shop are listed alphabetically. Two word items, such as Water bottle, are listed under their second word. Except for the Shoulder pad!!!! It is listed under "s" for Shoulder instead of "p" for pad. How are we expected to cope with this?

Please do not overanalyse either me or the question, I already know the answer (at least relating to me)
I think your rhythm is likely a little to high. Maybe add some toughness in your player individual stats.
I constantly have a notification symbol on my app icon?
Any ideas how to get rid of it, I've double check everything over past couple weeks.
Max Filbey :

I constantly have a notification symbol on my app icon?
Any ideas how to get rid of it, I've double check everything over past couple weeks.

If you are talking of an Android app then this is called a badge and can be cleared by touching and holding the icon and a list of things you can do appears. Touch the clear badge option and the notification will go.
sweet info thanks, got rid of that pesky notification