Dear players,members

Hi.. how can a level 10 team be playing against a level 50 team for the special tournaments.... whats the chances of smaller teams actually winning the tournaments, the ones that DO actually need the rewards... what's the purpose of a full visa'd team winning all the way to claim the ultimate price... surely a level 20 team will not win the no.1 prize.

Why can the special tournaments not be level specific?????
Because its a special tournament, we already have level tournaments and do we really need so many threads on it
We may all disagree with rather mooners should or should not have gotten a ban, but I think we all can agree this spam needs banned, lol
oh..
says the VISA QUEENS and the MATCH BONUS KINGS ...
yes this is a special tournament one for all levels however, a level 62-63-64 will win ultimately.. how then does a level 15 measure greatness on that scale.. yes we have a normal tournament... but so does the bigger levels as well.. now comes a special tournament.. which will be contested eventually by senior teams... so here is the question, because a level 20 guy at his level is the best.. and because he is on level 20 compare him to a weak level 60.. the level 60 will still win all day long so do u want to tell me that that specific weak level 60 is GREAT... what we as smaller teams are saying is create special tournament which is contested per level and for all levels where teams and ratings are similar and maximum rewards are given PER LEVEL... HOPE I AM CLEAR THIS TIME AROUND.
Premium Bulls :

yes this is a special tournament one for all levels however, a level 62-63-64 will win ultimately.. how then does a level 15 measure greatness on that scale.. yes we have a normal tournament... but so does the bigger levels as well.. now comes a special tournament.. which will be contested eventually by senior teams... so here is the question, because a level 20 guy at his level is the best.. and because he is on level 20 compare him to a weak level 60.. the level 60 will still win all day long so do u want to tell me that that specific weak level 60 is GREAT... what we as smaller teams are saying is create special tournament which is contested per level and for all levels where teams and ratings are similar and maximum rewards are given PER LEVEL... HOPE I AM CLEAR THIS TIME AROUND.

So what your saying is increase the rewards to the tournaments that are already available for every level.
Premium Bulls :

says the VISA QUEENS and the MATCH BONUS KINGS ...

Sorry mate, you got the wrong people here. Nice try though
I need new socks :

Premium Bulls :

So what your saying is increase the rewards to the tournaments that are already available for every level.

No, he is saying at the next world cup when the USA plays the ABs we will make it fair by requiring 3 ABs to play with their hands tied behind their backs. No team should have an advantage in any game and everyone should get a medal
And any lvl 60 will beat any 20, you are correct. But the winner, if devs pull off, will unquestionably be a 64 and will be the best player or at a minimum one of the best 10. To be frank, since you are being rather rude, your example of a lvl 20 needing to win the same reward would be like giving a rec league U12 team the Webb Ellis for placing 5th in their neighborhood. You are asking for a massive reward for a minor tournament. This is to crown the best of the game not to crown the best at 64 different levels.