MATCH BONUS

STOP THE MATCH BONUS PLEASE
Here we go again, buying items from the sports shop is no different, buying players with real money is no different, these and other attributes give teams an advantage. Stopping match fixing is the real problem.
No, the real problem is anyone who has more than one strat center and/or those in a guild, duh
Solution:

1. Match Bonus - Everyone just stop using it.
2. Sports Shop Gear - Everyone just stop buying it.
3. Real Money for Players - Everyone just play for free, put Sweet Nitro employees out of work, watch the game go into maintenance mode and eventually die so we can all find entertainment elsewhere.
4. Match Fixing - Everyone play every single game with their "lose" strategy and the ones with the worst ones will win their respective leagues.
5. Strategy Buildings - All log tickets asking SN to delete all our Strategy Buildings and prevent anyone from ever using them ever again.
6. Guilds - Everyone leave their Guilds and just play solo with their lose strats forever more.

Sorted.
Finally, a thread that is moving in the direction of our area of expertise. TEAM GB is nowhere close to being the strongest Guild in the game, nor do we have any of the elite players in our midst, but we have some absolutely flippin' fantastic lose strategies! If you need any help losing then we are the place to come for advice, and trelawneys army's lose strategy may just be the best in the game.
Maybe I should join your Guild then, obviously only for the 5 minutes before I go solo, as I can lose 91-0 easy
We are the Hutchie :

Finally, a thread that is moving in the direction of our area of expertise. TEAM GB is nowhere close to being the strongest Guild in the game, nor do we have any of the elite players in our midst, but we have some absolutely flippin' fantastic lose strategies! If you need any help losing then we are the place to come for advice, and trelawneys army's lose strategy may just be the best in the game.

I've played with you all, so you all are very aware that I lose worse (maybe better in this case) than anyone.