MSG for league of union in the guild blue and gold army

Simple msg please stop playing my level 13 team your level 41 like what are you actually learning I'm all for a friendly but repeat friendlies what exactly are you trying to achieve ?

I suggest if you want a proper challenge try playing my Leeds rhinos in the international ruckers or if you have the nerve my main team at level 70 ashley longthorn but I take it your too bottless to even dare to try. IDIOT

wow i'm worlds best I like to play people over 20 levels below me in friendlies and probably celebrate it like i've won my championship. Sorry just winds me up man dont mind a polite friendly 1 off but daily on repeat just getting annoyed with it wouldn't mind it it was a competive game but where not even semi close in ability on the account your playing against.
Why don't you just beat him? He's only 28 levels above you
Ashley Longthorn :

Simple msg please stop playing my level 13 team your level 41 like what are you actually learning I'm all for a friendly but repeat friendlies what exactly are you trying to achieve ?

I suggest if you want a proper challenge try playing my Leeds rhinos in the international ruckers or if you have the nerve my main team at level 70 ashley longthorn but I take it your too bottless to even dare to try. IDIOT

wow i'm worlds best I like to play people over 20 levels below me in friendlies and probably celebrate it like i've won my championship. Sorry just winds me up man dont mind a polite friendly 1 off but daily on repeat just getting annoyed with it wouldn't mind it it was a competive game but where not even semi close in ability on the account your playing against.

Played you good game... level 68 not the leads team that is only a 50...
Ashley Longthorn all your teams are turd tbf.