Player energy

There seems to be a bug in the game engine. It seems that many teams (especially when defending) can set their players with 100% rhythm, 100% attack and defend speed, and NEVR get tired for the whole 80 minutes. Its ridiculous. Pls sort it out.
how do you know all of their settings? overall team settings are private
Targaryen Dragons :

*Can set their players* i think he meant only the players but not the whole team itself
Gregory K. Ishii :

Targaryen Dragons :

*Can set their players* i think he meant only the players but not the whole team itself

yes but if your player rhythm is at 100% but team at 50% then you have a lower overall rhythm than a team with both stats at 80, unless you know both numbers, you can't judge if they should be exhausted or not
Targaryen Dragons :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Targaryen Dragons :

yes but if your player rhythm is at 100% but team at 50% then you have a lower overall rhythm than a team with both stats at 80, unless you know both numbers, you can't judge if they should be exhausted or not

Oh in this case yeah
I know because I speak with other teams in my guild and we discuss settings in friendlies with each other.
in Guild challenges and Play a Match the energy is never been affected when defending... this is a game role