Kicks from inside the 22.

Adrian Woods :

Oh well, it's now 4 days since my last post asking for an answer to a pretty easy question, and as expected, I haven't received one. I find it quite pathetic that they jump on you for, god forbid, using a 'swear word', but ask them a question, and they all run off and hide. This just proves what I have said all along....THEY DON'T GIVE A TOSS ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SUPPORTED THIS GAME.

You could be right. .... but don't hold your breath. They could be talking to Longprongs and Gwegowy for a long time. .. zzzzz
Adrian Woods :

The rule book states that any kick going into touch on the full from inside your 22 DOES NOT result in the line out taking place at the point of the kick. If only it was the same on RM, but alas it isn't. I've lost count of the amount of times it's lead to my opponent putting points on the board. Why this hasn't been addressed in previous updates is beyond me. Is it because nobody is able to fix it, or is it because nobody gives a toss ?
I know it'll fall on deaf ears, but would it not be best to fix ongoing issues, before we get landed with another patch note that frustrates us even more.

Actually, this is not strictly true. If the ball is carried or passed back inside the 22 by the defending team and kicked out on the full the lineout takes place in line with the kicker.

However, I share your sentiment that the game should follow the rules of rugby in this respect.
Adrian Woods :

Oh god, can you imagine how many other issues that would create if they tried to put all of that in place on one patch. All that does though, is prove my point regarding ongoing issues. Why try to write updates for a game, without fixing the in game problems first. Also, I wish they would stop f#*king about with the game engine, as I'm getting pissed off trying to sort my strats out when they do.

Totally agree. We got them to 'fix' the injury issue, we simply asked them to reduce the occurrence slightly and bin 4-day injuries. It led to a two-day fiasco of the entire gameplay getting completely skewed. Oh and by the end of the process, the injuries were back worse than ever.
Wales_RM :

Adrian Woods :

Oh god, can you imagine how many other issues that would create if they tried to put all of that in place on one patch. All that does though, is prove my point regarding ongoing issues. Why try to write updates for a game, without fixing the in game problems first. Also, I wish they would stop f#*king about with the game engine, as I'm getting pissed off trying to sort my strats out when they do.

Totally agree. We got them to 'fix' the injury issue, we simply asked them to reduce the occurrence slightly and bin 4-day injuries. It led to a two-day fiasco of the entire gameplay getting completely skewed. Oh and by the end of the process, the injuries were back worse than ever.

I know a lot of people have had problems with injuries, but fortunately I'm not one of them. I've always built toughness up higher than most, and I must admit, it's worked, as I've only had 3 injuries in the last 4 seasons. I'm lev 84, and build toughness up to 100 below max.
Wales_RM :

Adrian Woods :

The rule book states that any kick going into touch on the full from inside your 22 DOES NOT result in the line out taking place at the point of the kick. If only it was the same on RM, but alas it isn't. I've lost count of the amount of times it's lead to my opponent putting points on the board. Why this hasn't been addressed in previous updates is beyond me. Is it because nobody is able to fix it, or is it because nobody gives a toss ?
I know it'll fall on deaf ears, but would it not be best to fix ongoing issues, before we get landed with another patch note that frustrates us even more.

Actually, this is not strictly true. If the ball is carried or passed back inside the 22 by the defending team and kicked out on the full the lineout takes place in line with the kicker.

However, I share your sentiment that the game should follow the rules of rugby in this respect.

The problem is there.....I've defended a lineout inside my 22, kicked out on the full, and then had to defend a five yard lineout. Not once did the ball cross the 22 during the play.....this has happened more than once.
Adrian Woods :

Wales_RM :

Adrian Woods :

I know a lot of people have had problems with injuries, but fortunately I'm not one of them. I've always built toughness up higher than most, and I must admit, it's worked, as I've only had 3 injuries in the last 4 seasons. I'm lev 84, and build toughness up to 100 below max.

Wait until you start playing full 'visa' teams.........
Peanut Butta :

Adrian Woods :

Wales_RM :

Adrian Woods :

If the only way they can win is to spend, they must have really sad lives. As for injuries, I've got a squad of about 50, so it's not something I'm worried about. SN have fucked this game up more than any 'visa' player has ever done.
tbh, my interest in the game is on the slide, and has been for a couple of seasons. You ask a question on the forum, and if you're lucky, you get some kind of answer, but never the 'straight to the point' answer you would have liked. Then you get the cock suckers, and arse lickers having a dig at you for complaining. You put a ticket in, and get the ''Thankyou for bringing this to our attention, we'll look into it''...….What's the point ?
Peanut Butta :

Adrian Woods :

Wales_RM :

Adrian Woods :

Yo PB, hows things? When you gonna accept one of my invites

There are two types of balls out visa player. The ones I think you are referring to are those with pots of money and a knowledge of the game. Its a shame they have to buy for advantage rather than use their knowledge to the full and slug it out. The other type has pots of money and no knowledge of the game, so their strats are as patchy as an SN update - and they are easy meat.

It wouldn't be so bad if there were more higher quality players in the auction house, but at the highest levels you get a clutch of 100k+ tp players on high star ratings (say 460 plus) and then a huge gap to the sub 400 star unwashed masses. You get the odd player in between at a lesser frequency than that with which SN implements cocked up updates. Filling that gap would obviously reduce SNs income, so the visa boys win again.

Finish this quote: "Never in the history of the game has so little been given to so many by ........"
..... those without a clue.

Has there been a patch? I played a full visa team (in Chmp) yesterday and didn't concede fouls.

It's such a shame the game seems so corrupt at the highest lvls. But SN's pandering towards members who want to win at ALL costs has hit them in the 'pocket'. If they looked towards marketing in-game (so many obvious opportunities are been missed, with hardly any extra cost to them). the favouritism would not be needed.

I used to enjoy playing the visas, trying to punch above, beating bad strategists and getting gubbed by the good'uns.

All in all, even with the minor faults within the game, it still remains excellent. Just a little spoilt by ..... so few.

ps. Thx for invites, but v happy at the Rebels. Spend your gate money wisely
Peanut Butta :

..... those without a clue.

Has there been a patch? I played a full visa team (in Chmp) yesterday and didn't concede fouls.

It's such a shame the game seems so corrupt at the highest lvls. But SN's pandering towards members who want to win at ALL costs has hit them in the 'pocket'. If they looked towards marketing in-game (so many obvious opportunities are been missed, with hardly any extra cost to them). the favouritism would not be needed.

I used to enjoy playing the visas, trying to punch above, beating bad strategists and getting gubbed by the good'uns.

All in all, even with the minor faults within the game, it still remains excellent. Just a little spoilt by ..... so few.

ps. Thx for invites, but v happy at the Rebels. Spend your gate money wisely

No probs PB. Enjoy being minted by guys who play for the tps and cash rather than hide in wait for an easier challenge. And the invites are a wee token of respect It's a shame that those who enjoy the game and play for the fun of it are overshadowed by the visa villains who have to win at all costs. A case of "he who pays the piper". We just got one of our old players back who has been in a few other (higher ranking) guilds these last couple of years and when asked why he finally took the bait and came home, it was down to lack of fun and enjoyment when surrounded by win-at-all-costs merchants. Guess SN and their acolytes wouldn't understand that .......

Stay well mate.