Curious Bid

Hello, I'm Famieux from the french team FABulous (guild a bloc)
I'm sorry for my english. If you don't understand, I can write in french and somedy will perhaps answer??
Hope you will be understanding!

This morning, there was a big sale of lot of players (more than 20, level 500 or near).
I have calculate that the bid was normally closed at 11:10 am...

At the same time, yesterday, Ystradgylis leave the famous team "La cagnanaise" (alias "I Ystragynlaise au revoir mo")
He sold all his player, and he have still some low player...

I connect at 11:00, hoping buy some good players...and surprise! The bid is closed!!!
Second surprise, all the players had been buyed by...Ystradgylis!...at a very low prize for the market!

Ystradgylis has changed his name to "Optimus prime" and go back to team "I Ystradgynlaise" (alias "la cagnanaise")
All his "low players" are in sold (bid finishing tomorrow around 17:00pm)

Somedy has seen the same thing than me?
Curious no? I don't untersatnd!

Still sorry my bad english...

Bye

Your English is far better than my French. Plenty of people have seen the same thing as you. I have no idea what the actual sequence of events were but I understand that they are causing some...interesting?....posts on other social media sites.
We are the Hutchie :

Your English is far better than my French. Plenty of people have seen the same thing as you. I have no idea what the actual sequence of events were but I understand that they are causing some...interesting?....posts on other social media sites.

It's laughable how the "interesting posts" and questions raised therein refuse to be answered by anyone at La Cag. Their silence is deafening

Guild of cheaters anyway La Cag everybody knows that
Hey fabulous. Nice to meet you. Played you many times. Always tough. Mango.