what cunt has reported South Leeds for match fixing?

There are some bitter losers out there, the first time he has made it top level and stayed there and people accuse him of match fixing?! He had 6 points deducted from him.. he still got promo... but .... How fucking twisted are you fuckers who reported this? He has the same opinion as me on match fixing and the last two times he was top level I personally relegated him when I could have not done so...
Any new rule you find a way to exploit..
Sick of this game and the exploration of rules...
You know who you are and please fuck off as far as you can, then fuck off a little more and then when you think your done fucking off, fuck off just a bit more and fuck your self
Why does anyone in their right mind think he would have fixed any matches, he kicked arse all season..
Seriously fucking pathetic to report him.
Seems half of cag have embraced the new way and the other half see it as a challenge to see how they can exploit the new rules and fuck damage over...
No idea who it was but respect to South Leeds. Always a tough opponent.
Dreadlocked warriors :

Why does anyone in their right mind think he would have fixed any matches, he kicked arse all season..
Seems half of cag have embraced the new way and the other half see it as a challenge to see how they can exploit the new rules and fuck damage over...

Hang on now Andy. Respect to South Leeds for a great season. His success had no bearings on a Cag player, So for you to presume it was any of us that reported him is out of order. Anyone in the top 2 levels can report a fixed match not just Cag.
Hate to say this but I told you so when everyone complained about match fixing and SN updated a new patch that this would happen. You all have yourselves to blame I'm sorry, Sounds harsh but it's the truth at the end of the day.

Hope your safe and well Andy.
I was speaking to mel yesterday about this and how the new report system is flawed, congratulations to south leeds on getting promotion despite the set backs
Thank fully i wasnt at the time a top 2 level team so no option on reporting

Poola
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Hang on now Andy. Respect to South Leeds for a great season. His success had no bearings on a Cag player, So for you to presume it was any of us that reported him is out of order. Anyone in the top 2 levels can report a fixed match not just Cag.
Hate to say this but I told you so when everyone complained about match fixing and SN updated a new patch that this would happen. You all have yourselves to blame I'm sorry, Sounds harsh but it's the truth at the end of the day.

Jono, younger the ones who told us that 3 of our league games had been reported, 2 against South Leeds and 1 other. Now tell me, how do you know such information if it wasn't a lag Cag member doing the reporting?

You lot have always cheated and then come on here protesting your innocence. DOD you not see the 52-0 smashing a lag Cag team got from me, or the other weird results in that and many other leagues? Were all of these fixed?

There were results all over the place last season, some went in Damages favour, others did not.

Why would South Leeds fix to put guild franchise mates in the drop zone? Mel got battered by him and ended up relegated. I got battered by him but finished strongly after a shocking 3 or 4 games (standard mid season blow up).

So, why single out South Leeds when all these games were played in the spirit of the game. I even messaged him to ask for his strat I was so fuming after that game.

So, explanation time, how do you know which games were reported if it wasn't you or your guild mates reporting them??
Balderdash Titans :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Jono, younger the ones who told us that 3 of our league games had been reported, 2 against South Leeds and 1 other. Now tell me, how do you know such information if it wasn't a lag Cag member doing the reporting?

You lot have always cheated and then come on here protesting your innocence. DOD you not see the 52-0 smashing a lag Cag team got from me, or the other weird results in that and many other leagues? Were all of these fixed?

There were results all over the place last season, some went in Damages favour, others did not.

Why would South Leeds fix to put guild franchise mates in the drop zone? Mel got battered by him and ended up relegated. I got battered by him but finished strongly after a shocking 3 or 4 games (standard mid season blow up).

So, why single out South Leeds when all these games were played in the spirit of the game. I even messaged him to ask for his strat I was so fuming after that game.

So, explanation time, how do you know which games were reported if it wasn't you or your guild mates reporting them??

Because I found out about it from Mel. I added up the wins in the league against the losses and it wasn't balanced. Theres your answer Jim.

Balderdash Titans :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Because I found out about it from Mel. I added up the wins in the league against the losses and it wasn't balanced. Theres your answer Jim.

Ok. Much appreciated, thanks.
The clowns at sweet nitro have now banned a fellow guild mate for protesting against what happened.
Redserection :

The clowns at sweet nitro have now banned a fellow guild mate for protesting against what happened.

This game died today, due to incompetence at the highest level.