is this sn way of trying to get us to buy

My team has an average age of 28 yrs of age therefore I need some replacements 1'm currently level 111 and theres one youngish 21 yr old player whose completely useless at 360 rated and a 24 year old some folk has put on 11,000 for suspect they're having same issues as self and done it because there is literally nobody to buy of a reasonable age the rest are either 30-31 years of age . If this carries on I will obvs be forced to pay or I will have no choice other than to retire my team . Based on how the game is developing or should I say going I definately won't be paying so the latter looks very likely I don't want to quit but won't have a choice just want some players to appear of a younger age that aint under 400 rated not much to ask is it not asking for pack players just players I can play the game with doesn't have to be amazing even
Sorry buddy. Your experience is the same for many. Since Sweet Nitro took over, the game has been moving more and more towards forcing players to pay to compete, while customer support gives less and less of a shit for those who do pay. I'm personally no longer paying a cent to Sweet Nitro. When I run out of players from the recruitment house, I'll either mess around with 22 twits or retire.
My 2nd team is 111 (promoted today) and no players of a decent standard available nor was there at 109 (last season for me)

You need to buy atleast 3 seasons before needing the players so you've had chance to train the players, I like phalanx wont be spending anymore money on the game either

Poola
Ben Harris :

My 2nd team is 111 (promoted today) and no players of a decent standard available nor was there at 109 (last season for me)

You need to buy atleast 3 seasons before needing the players so you've had chance to train the players, I like phalanx wont be spending anymore money on the game either

Poola

I agree and SN likes to stuff up the game so it's money wasted on buying stuff these days
Also with you guys on this. Spending the absolute bare minimum to keep the team stocked and not a penny more. Currently spending about 8 GBP per month. I even begrudge that honestly. We all love this game and the people in it, but sweet nitro are a shower of shite who don't deserve our money.