Tickets

Hi

I keep trying to raise a new ticket but it appears that the question actually attaches itself to an old, closed ticket and doesn't open a new one. Any ideas?

Cheers
I checked and the same thing is happening for me. Even with all previous tickets closed, it doesn't open a new ticket but updates the last closed ticket.

Admin, please resolve
Cheers Phalanx.

At least I know its not just me and is an issue for the Admin to sort.
still happening been trying to send a new 1 since yesterday they just don't care!!!
Its doing it again,

GUYS AT SWEET NITRO
Please sort this out, you have a lot of committed players/customers who at times need a way to communicate with you! This issue, the fact the Windows download doesn't work and the very high price of in game purchases with far too long a timescale to reset to sensible levels, will lose these valued customers if you're not careful.
Russell Kirk :

Its doing it again,

GUYS AT SWEET NITRO
Please sort this out, you have a lot of committed players/customers who at times need a way to communicate with you! This issue, the fact the Windows download doesn't work and the very high price of in game purchases with far too long a timescale to reset to sensible levels, will lose these valued customers if you're not careful.

Maybe that is what they want take the money, no more upgrades or changes, I have been a fan of Nitro for the majority of my time but I also have not been allowed to send a ticket, what a sad state this game is becoming / has become.

Regards.