LOST INTEREST IN THE GAME.

I, like many others have given up with the game, dont get me wrong im still wining leagues and cups. but its just boring to watch
The only way to get new players is if you buy them with actual money. If you're a new person to the game you cant even go to auction cause its to expensive and you barely even win a match cause you're players training takes to long i would be embarrassed if is was nitro for creating this i love rugby but this is a game where you buy to win.
The game is now ridiculous. It’s like sweet nitro have lost interest, 6 months before upgrades and no further development options. Come on it’s not that hard to inject something new into this game
Exactly
This game is dying …. SW manage no more thing. I have decided to continu to play just for the guild, for friends and fun to be together. No more money to SW.
Guest BY72TA :

The only way to get new players is if you buy them with actual money. If you're a new person to the game you cant even go to auction cause its to expensive and you barely even win a match cause you're players training takes to long i would be embarrassed if is was nitro for creating this i love rugby but this is a game where you buy to win.

I agree with everything the guys have to slow when you try to train players eg 8hrs you only get 1or 2 points to improve and like the guy said you can’t bid for players I have 7250 credits to try and improve. So goodbye 15’s.I don’t how the same makers control these two games one is a complete shambles 7’s is much better even though you still have to buy your way to the top
I agree with everything the guys have to slow when you try to train players eg 8hrs you only get 1or 2 points to improve and like the guy said you can’t bid for players I have 7250 credits to try and improve. So goodbye 15’s.I don’t how the same makers control these two games one is a complete shambles 7’s is much better even though you still have to buy your way to the top