What a great update

Guest 9289Z3 :

It is great that the gap between the spenders and non spenders has apparently closed, bring on the next update please

Sorry but you are talking shit, it’s all about spending money. whatever update they come up with, it’s all about money. Obviously you are not in the top 2 league’s. It’s impossible to beat a full visa team.
Sorry but you are talking shit, it’s all about spending money. whatever update they come up with, it’s all about money. Obviously you are not in the top 2 league’s. It’s impossible to beat a full visa team.
To those complaining about being beaten by teams with no / less bought players or lower levels... I don't know why you guys can't see that this clearly shows your strategy is poor.

The team that is beating you with a weaker team on paper is 100% simply using a superior strategy. Improve your strategy and you will win.

You can't compare the top 2-3 levels with level 145 and below. Many of the players in the top 2 levels have been playing for a long time and are among the greatest players in RM. From what I've seen in the last 2 weeks after not playing for a year, many teams below level 145 seem to have very poor strategies and I can beat teams 5-6 levels higher than me with a team of untrained auction house players.

I think lots of teams just need to join good guilds and get some help and get pointed in the right direction strategy wise. That's how all the great players got to the top - with a bit of help and team work.
Glad to see you playing again Nick. Which guild are you in now?
As my team loses the visa players season upon season and the team loses its competitiveness, to see players in the leagues I end up in, as inevitably sink, littered with so many great players of old who have like me decided to stop giving NitroShit money is testament to the fact that Nitro is in self destruct mode.

Meaningless 6-3 9-9 3-3 boring games decided on a chance random algorithm at the scrum and ruck is about as appealing as poking ones eye with a sharp stick.

I congratulate and thank Nitro on a job well done, saves me £40+ a month, used to be a lot more when I ran two teams, made quitting the spending the easiest decision ever.

I wonder whether if they via their implanted Nitro spy teans embedded in the top teams have finally realised the game is well and truly finished.

Only a complete berk would spend any money with Nitro now and it amazes me that some still do. The game is utterly pointless.