Academy Cymru

Yes I'm back after a 9 month break. And back with my mates at the Academy. We have up to 6 spare places at the moment thru spare spaces and inactive teams? So if your interested in joining us please do by playing me or 1 of the other leaders or rh's!

Cheers

Taffy's Dragons
Thanks to those who have already joined; we had to kick 1 or 2 of them for not sending/requesting heals and not playing thier gc games so we have still got 2 or 3 spaces left for active players of any level?

Cheers

Taffy's Dragons.
Taffy's Dragons. :

Thanks to those who have already joined; we had to kick 1 or 2 of them for not sending/requesting heals and not playing thier gc games so we have still got 2 or 3 spaces left for active players of any level?

Cheers

Taffy's Dragons.

Hello Taffy, not sure if you remember me, I had to leave your guild without any warning back last October as my wife passed away very suddenly. This is actually my very first step of getting involved in anything, let alone here, so it's good to read your still here. As I said this is my first actual day on this site, so iv'e been looking around my old stadium and players etc, so much work to do there. I'll have a think about coming back to the game, if I do Taffy would you allow me to re-join Academy Cymru. Thanks. Dai Two Sheds
DTS...we all knew why you had to leave and we are all so very sorry for your loss. You are always welcome back home at Academy Cymru my friend
DHSFP :

DTS...we all knew why you had to leave and we are all so very sorry for your loss. You are always welcome back home at Academy Cymru my friend

Thanks for your kind words Taffy. Iv'e always left the game open in case one day I may give it another go. At the moment I'm trying to build up some sort of a team from what looks like a team of retirees. I'm finding it is taking my mind of things, who'd have thought that this game would turn out to be some sort of therapy. The only problem is i'm finding Iv'e forgotten more than I knew about the game. I still have player settings I had off Warthogs a long time ago on this laptop, but can't find them yet. Once I get my act together Taffy I'll come knocking, there's no other guild for me. Thanks again. DTS
cywall2 :

DHSFP :

Thanks for your kind words Taffy. Iv'e always left the game open in case one day I may give it another go. At the moment I'm trying to build up some sort of a team from what looks like a team of retirees. I'm finding it is taking my mind of things, who'd have thought that this game would turn out to be some sort of therapy. The only problem is I'm finding I've forgotten more than I knew about the game. I still have player settings I had off Warthogs a long time ago on this laptop, but can't find them yet. Once I get my act together Taffy I'll come knocking, there's no other guild for me. Thanks again. DTS

Hi cywall I echo what DHSP and you are more than welcome to come back now as the guys would more then welcome you back. So just play me or marr and we send you an invite and there's always the fb group too and so many strats there as well. Also if you are still on my fb you can always send me a message there if you want? So please come back to the academy its your 2nd home.
Would be brilliant having you back! Lots of us would be able to send you some player stats to get started again!!
Yes guys we are recruiting again we have 2 spaces so if interested come and join us all you need to be is active!!!