Endless match

Hi

I'm currently playing an endless match.
A pass was thrown to my WR, who run a few yards before fumbling the ball which felt outside of bounds.
And now, everyone is staying at the same place waiting for i don't know what and time is passing (160' just right now)

The match is lost, it doesn't really matter, but, i wonder what will happened with my championnship match scheduled in 2 hours
Okay, it's over right now.
Don't know how it happened.
lol what was the score?
I had the same problem yesterday, the match continue after 60 and just finish at 180', but just 13-0
If it happens again please give me the match info (date, opponent and final score)
Same for me right now:

RedBlacks vs Salty Shamrocks, 9 september 2016, score 7-7. The match doesn't end after a fumble.

Sorry for the late response, with the new league the match was removed :S
Check out todays game for me 10/10 18:47

I think i found one of the endless game bugs

this is the 2nd time I got a sake during the extra point kick..

both times it causes an endless match

Thank you, we were able to find and fix this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
My dad's screen is stuck. he doesn't want to exit out of the screen. Championship match in tournament. 10/26/16. Started18:12. He is jason Riley. Myrtle Beach Raiders. vs. Air Swell. Kept playing after 60' score was tied 13 apiece. Played until he scored a touchdown at 73'. Now it just replays that play over and over again. Has been over 20 minutes now. Please help him if you can. He is getting grumpy! Thanks!