Defensive subs do not hold past Anti-Pro formation

I am guessing this is because there is only one defense sub screen, while 3 for Offense. Yet, 3 defense formations.

For Instance. My 3rd safety is a better cornerback than my #2 CB, by far. I put the safety in that CB spot. As long it is anti-pro set, my safety plays in that spot. If, however, one of the other 2 formations is called, it falls back to the default #. IE, 4 DL, 3 LB, 2 CB, 2 S.

Now, I can get around this by simply erasing the other sets from my folders, but now I only have one set-up to stop everything.

I believe the problem can be fixed by merely putting in the other two Defensive slots on the sub screen.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!

Thanks for your time and listening, and as always, thanks for the game.
I'm with him, same issue
I noticed that my Def line setup is the same as my Off line setup regardless of the players selected in the Def strategy screen.

So due to injuries - currently my QB is in the Off LOS, what i noticed is that he is now also in the Def LOS - even though he is not selected in the Def strategy screen for any Def role, and i have no injuries to cover for that side (have plenty of CB/S/LB/DL)

Sublinet is aware of the issue with the defensive positions and it should be resolved in the next update.