Your ranking System is comical

Instead of basing the ranking system on fans alone and championship level how about making it based on the percentage of games you play and win without MB . Anyone can have a massive stadium it proves nothing, but not everyone has the skill to win championships and win tournaments repeatedly what i'm saying is there is no way on earth i'm the 162nd best player on the game I should be a lot lower down the rankings and I would be if the game was to be based on win percentage in competive games (without MB). This would also promote a few people who deserve to be up there instead of the likes of myself with absolutely no knowledge of the game and I just play for fun not to compete if it happens It happens but I don't play fanatically like others do.
Ashley in the words of Madagascar (animation movie)..... Smile and wave boys, smile and wave... The rating system at the moment is not ideal but let me be the first to tell you that it is absolute heaven compared to what will come in the future. As you progress further into the game (in incoming updates) it will become a massive struggle to gain fans. The win/lose ratio will completely change... eg: losing a match will cost you 1000 fans and a training match will only gain you 100 fans meaning that you will have to play 10 games to regain your fans.... let's hope someone high up reads this and changes this games future and doesn't follow this known route
Ugh... Needs to be a way to make your fans loyal, or rabid. Winning% is one idea. Or how many games you play. Maybe a grouping of things.
One of the reasons I refuse to build my stadium doghouse past 50,000 + it will always mean there is always someone on the map I can beat as if I go too high I'll end up only being able to play those I won't stand a chance against.
The ranking system totally changed today. When you beat someone on the worldmap, you take his rank. Moreover, training games are now match bonus free. Now the ranking will really be based on strength
Thanx PierrotLL it could be a very refreshing change. Any idea if it will spill over into sublinets other games aswell?
PierrotLL :

The ranking system totally changed today. When you beat someone on the worldmap, you take his rank. Moreover, training games are now match bonus free. Now the ranking will really be based on strength

You should have mentioned that should you lose a game you forfeit the remainder of your games
One thing I picked up aswell. If I scout a team an play a friendly against the person it takes 1 of your 5 games away. Did so twice and only have 3 games remaining.
I actually want to apologise for what I said earlier, I'm actually enjoying the changes in the game the no MB is brill in training games. Personally would like to see that happen also in championship matches a plus would be good if tournaments were like that too. I'm really enjoying stealing players ranks I might know jack all about the game but theres always someone who is beatable out there. I now have a new aim in t the game top 100 thanks Pierro,
PierrotLL :

P
Okay Mr administration since you want to chime in on this which is by far the dumbest thing yall have done in this game to date, how if you have no one on your map smart guy can you take their rank, and everyone in this game joined and formed guilds based on guild wars, not battling team mates for a rank spot....this is the most unthought out idea yall have had yet...stupid is the best word....I for one will not spend another dime on this game....ever....hope your dumb asses go broke as I have already spoke to most all me guild and they will not spend another dime either, a that's 25 minus a 3000 a month ....I hope others follow...I hope you would stop the stupid updates and get the guild battles going then you might win some people back, cause a lot of us are looking for another game where the smarter admins are doing what's best for the game and want our money .....stupid....