Great Teacher

Randy Young is a great teacher. Set up my team, so he says. Then why does he beat me 70-0?
Oh yea he's such a great player that can't hang on to other players, because he tells you what to do.
Has to write 3 paragraphs on how you should play in your Guild Challenge.
Hitler has nothing on Randy Young & his minions, like Josh that went from a leader in the Brotherhood
to a right hand.
All Randy Young to do for the 2 years I beat the Pimps & they worked around him, so he is the KING of Assholes!!!
I'm not sure how to take this thread? Are we the assholes and he's our king? We have no kings, many jesters =)
HAHAHA!!! THat's fucking great Jammin. Thanks for the laugh!
hey mark if we were all assholes and you got tossed out how does that feel? I mean you could not even cut it with us... so your like a sub asshole.. a taint maybe?

For Gods sake if your going to attack me.. At least make it make some sense.... I read your post 3 times and still have no idea wth you were trying to say...

You may just me the new Don....

Mark Bettis Sr :

Randy Young is a great teacher. Set up my team, so he says. Then why does he beat me 70-0?
Oh yea he's such a great player that can't hang on to other players, because he tells you what to do.
Has to write 3 paragraphs on how you should play in your Guild Challenge.
Hitler has nothing on Randy Young & his minions, like Josh that went from a leader in the Brotherhood
to a right hand.
All Randy Young to do for the 2 years I beat the Pimps & they worked around him, so he is the KING of Assholes!!!

you best keep my name outta yo mouth, New Don.
It's kind of funny..once we got rid of the dumb shits like you I have not had too tell anyone what the last man means every Damm GC.... Just saying
As for how I am as a teacher...well right now there are a bunch of people I have helped in the top 10. Lots of people that took what they learned and mastered the game. Some went on to be better then me... People I now even take advise from myself.. so too answer your question..why do I beat you 70 to 0... Well you suck....you learn at a 3rd grade Lev.. and I don't know how too speak dumbass.. so teaching you... impossible... ...... That's why
Thanks for asking
Randy can you teach me how to play the game please?.......my team is If You See Kaye....Sweetnitro....I am in The Haunted Palace....any help would be appreciated...thanks in advance
He buys his way to the top Benny.
Jammin Giants he's more pissed at The Pimps than he is me.
2 years all I heard from him is got to beat The Pimps in stead lets
have some playing this game.
Mark Bettis Sr :

Jammin Giants he's more pissed at The Pimps than he is me.
2 years all I heard from him is got to beat The Pimps in stead lets
have some playing this game.

If you play a game and don't want to be the best WTH are you playing for dumbass....