top ten guilds

23/04/16 11:29
lol els prob got him .. prices are crazy,
23/04/16 11:37
You guys are so cute... Your little bromance is the best thing about this game hahaha.
23/04/16 21:36
4pm BST
24/04/16 23:50
thanks leicester . stuck it lucky today and hit the no 1 bob the builder team to play .. . there be something wrong with rankings if the no1 team cant roll over the 56th ranked guild lol . the unbeatable part to our name is at stake lol
25/04/16 00:56
killerkiwis :

thanks leicester . stuck it lucky today and hit the no 1 bob the builder team to play .. . there be something wrong with rankings if the no1 team cant roll over the 56th ranked guild lol . the unbeatable part to our name is at stake lol

Hi killerkiwi! Are you offering to reference the first guild to beat you in your name??
25/04/16 04:36
El's Dynamos :

"killerkiwis" :

Hi killerkiwi! Are you offering to reference the first guild to beat you in your name??

lol not thought of that els lol... was going to loose the unbeatable part .. im sure i could find a way to reference that team some where on our title page ... we are in middle of playing the number 1 guild now and very dissapointing guild they are in gvg.. how they are no1 shows we need new rank system ... im sure if we meet you guys els you will put up more of a fight ..

you could be like taff and use the 120 players you both keep over bidding me on lmao

25/04/16 12:46
Lol killerkiwi - it's a squad game - you need to have a squad! On a more serious note, there's so few decent players now we are both heavily training up our guys for the future - trying to do it properly and all that!

I look forward to playing you guys again, especially if we could turn you into the "unbeatable except for when the lions come on tour guild of New Zealand"
25/04/16 14:19
Gvgs are hard to maintain wins with match bonus, whilst we have never lost a gvg. We draw a lot. We also try are best to force losses so each player can get maximum funds out of it. Some guilds appear to think they beat you if they play less games than you.

We are also quite proud of our choke hold tactics. However since GCs started we've been able to use those tactics only twice, but they work well to ensure wins
25/04/16 14:51
We certainly try to get as close to 20 home games as possible.
The win v draw percentage has definitely increased over the last 10 or so, and we have now won more than drawn ....
That said, I cannot say the standard has been high enough imho, and in fact on a few, the opponents have failed to play all their games, even with the draw still available.
Not sure why guilds enter then don't bother tbh.
GVG is becoming a cash generator and not a lot else tbh.
25/04/16 22:40
well . just played and had draw with no1 ranked guild .. 20 games played not 1 def in it..im not moaning we had no defs but i might of thought , the best guild would of had 1 def ..but not only no defs . but they didnt even try.. players with very low energy are easy to beat..

would love to see this def waspy tiger talks of . looking forward to playing his guild but i think his like the rest wont put up much fight in the def..

we dont really have a tactic to make money out of gvg . but i think we may change that .. as wins are rear and draws are many, not know what a loss is lol

what is the answer to gvg being more fun with results?

Is the bob the builder ranking system the best way to find the best guid?..

Is a new point system for gvg needed to get results?. Make a attacking loss have a penilty to stop ppl milking the cash ..

love the idea of gvg and am very keen to see it work.. but right now its just another training game .. the rewards for it dont cover the lack of training the team get durning gvg.. thats if ppl even bother to try to defend.. most dont and are easy beats ..

im making gvg more fun for us by egging you guys on to play and beat us.. so i hope you guys will be full health and ready to defend when we play you .. that way we get a better game all around

really hope gvg works down the track .. our guild has fun chatting and talking crap during the games .. we even watch each others lol .. we have injoyed loins gams and had 1 very close gvg with them .. thats how all guilds should play ..

whats on the cards admin or mods? ..