Best teams in the game?

05/05/16 15:24
What we really need is a RM conference at the HK 7s in 2017 lol
05/05/16 16:40
Taff - British Lions :

What we really need is a RM conference at the HK 7s in 2017 lol

I'm happy to host one in Manchester in 2016 but I think I'd be the only attendee

Welsh Wizzards
05/05/16 17:40
Sounds good - I'm up for it. (Although I'll likely get my arse kicked as usual by DK, 2TL & Cayden)

I'm sure PPP & CLP would also be up for it. Wasps from L/Legends would be a good addition too, along with Sporting Bilto if he's still active?

With much love and hairy horns,
Rhino
05/05/16 18:12
Sporting Bilto, that was a name I was trying to remember. Is he still on? Haven't seen him in ages
05/05/16 19:15
Bilto seems to have given the game up... He's in a non active league. Shame he was a great player
05/05/16 21:23
David_John :

Sounds good - I'm up for it. (Although I'll likely get my arse kicked as usual by DK, 2TL & Cayden)

I'm sure PPP & CLP would also be up for it. Wasps from L/Legends would be a good addition too, along with Sporting Bilto if he's still active?

Rhino

Rhino... The man of unlimited recruiter coins lol
06/05/16 05:14
06/05/16 05:14
Ben Essien :

""""David_John"""" :

Rhino

Rhino... The man of unlimited recruiter coins lol

Mr rhino u never replyed to my loan request lol also thanks for letting the rest of us buy some 18 year olds this season
08/05/16 00:03
Surely we could set up that league, just play it as friendlies at agreed times and someone keeps a tally of results (or more likely there's some sort of online league website we could use). Doing it as friendlies would mean no boosting too!

Maybe do home and away to make it like a proper league too (this is purely selfish as for some reason my team have been atrocious when you guys have challenged me recently so I want a chance to come back!!)
09/05/16 19:08
Not been on here for a few weeks.

I've always struggled against dropkicks very rarely do I get a win at all. Even when he had lower points tactics were excellent.

Following that Cayden and ABS.