Poor Kicking -Maxed out Kickers missing easy Penalties & Conversions

26/05/16 00:00
My last 5 league games I have missed 3 conversions & 6 penalties none of which I would class as difficult
26/05/16 00:16
It happens in friendlies and with ZERO MB
26/05/16 01:39
Well Taff you have just bought a new 10 (and 5 other players) off me so hopefully his kicking is better
26/05/16 08:00
And I hope you spend those RPs wisely, but given my team were on Zimmer frames, I had little choice lol
26/05/16 14:23
I raised this as an issue / question in a previous thread. Been going on for at least three seasons. Got better for a while then this season has got worse especially at the beginning. Doesn't happen in friendlies or indeed as much in tourneys. My kickers are maxed in the right areas and we ahve been through the rhythm issues etc so not that. IF it is linked to MB or any other element written into the programme then so be it but ffs, just tell us so we know and can adapt as appropriate. As it stands it makes no sense. Many of our guild seem to think it does not seem to happen as much with the French teams. I am not going to get involved in that and cannot substantiate it but hey ho, who knows?

And....... As a side issue, why is it that, usually towards the end of the season, some results are so perverse as to be laughable? ....... And don't claim super strategy because that simply does not wash
26/05/16 16:55
I repeat, defo happens in friendlies .... Either that or my kickers are just !!!!
26/05/16 17:43
I did have one miss in a friendly yesterday, but it's pretty rare and I was playing someone a fair bit better than me - happens a lot in league games, though.
28/05/16 21:46
Beyond a joke now. Last league vame I scraped a win but missed 7/7 kicks . Wtf?
29/05/16 13:06
Stop using your prop as a kicker LT lol
29/05/16 18:01
Just had my first penalty miss in a friendly so now starting to happen there too but it's the league and tournament games where it is a big worry and reducing penalty distance doesn't guarantee a better performance from maxed out kickers as they are missing from right in front of the posts