Patch 3.4

07/06/16 21:52
Spot on Mythical Ice, Leicester kittens is probably not in a proper guild where all of the teams have an input.
07/06/16 23:25
what I'm not clear on in Guild Challenges, does each team still have a chance of 2 challenges each ? or is it now only 1 each?
07/06/16 23:35
Appears to be 2.
07/06/16 23:36
Everything about guild challenges is unchanged Kevin except more teams can play now.
08/06/16 00:22
ok thanks for clearing that up
08/06/16 09:55
Eric Stormers :

Spot on Mythical Ice, Leicester kittens is probably not in a proper guild where all of the teams have an input.

I would like to know what you base that on. All of our members actively take part in gvg to the point where we have had to implement a 5 tier system to ensure fair rotation. Suggest you do your homework before posting b*llocks!
08/06/16 17:56
Alquin Academicals :

Jim O'Sullivan :

The drop goal system needs re-evaluating. I've now scored 3, all from within 10 metres when my player was clean through and could have scored a try under the posts

I've not seen this yet, but it's a pretty big bug if so!

Right, I've now seen this, as have several others in our guild.
As has been stated, a player would not take a drop as they were going into contact, nor when they have just beaten a couple of defenders and are clean through on the line.
Aside for that, it's a welcome addition - just needs a tweak.
09/06/16 13:07
Hi,

New poster here but fairly long term player!

Some players still seem to be able to make multiple subs - had 17 subs made in a championship game, then 15 in the friendly rematch afterwards.

Also, not keen on the new challenge. We, IRB utd, have a load of a low level sides in so got they got a hammering as the other lot had only 70-80 star sides vs 20-30 star teams. Is not possible to have the guilds matched on either average team rating or average league?
09/06/16 13:33
Shaw RFC IIs :

Hi,

New poster here but fairly long term player!

Some players still seem to be able to make multiple subs - had 17 subs made in a championship game, then 15 in the friendly rematch afterwards.

Seems to allow the same two players to be swapped over and over again.

09/06/16 13:51
I assume he was bringing the plaer off, healing him up, then replacing. The league games was fairly close so this may have made a difference, which is annoying as he's a top of the table rival.