Webb Ellis - Explaination please?

20/02/17 18:12
Black Monks :

Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

Rumney RFC :

Submit and bow at the alter of team GB

Now posts are being edited by mods? Why not just delete?

It was not edited in any way. Ask the original poster before jumping to conclusions. I simply went into this one instead of my own by mistake to amend spelling.

So why would you think that you needed to edit the spelling in the post and went into it? Are you admitting this is an alt account of yours or am I misreading?

It would not be the first time you have misread something.
I spelt something wrong in my own post. I went into edit mode in somebody else's post by mistake then cancelled it.
I then corrected my own post.
If you have a problem with me editing the spelling in my own posts then please submit a ticket to support.
20/02/17 18:13
Right
20/02/17 18:15
Pass the spade.
20/02/17 18:18
So let's work through this step by step. You read the post that says 'bow at the alter' and realize it needs correct so you hit edit. Upon hitting edit you realize you are carshalton and cancel edit, upon hitting cancel it stamps that carshalton was there, and now we are told that were in fact reading your earlier post and clicked the edit button on an entirely different post? When I read my post and see I need to edit I don't scroll down to the next post and click edit, it makes no sense whatsoever
20/02/17 18:39
If he was really trying to hide something though he'd have logged back in and gone to edit it with the other profile thus wiping out the "edited by carshalton" moniker.

Regardless of that I'm still waiting to hear an explanation as to the abhorrent new name Webb Ellis have given themselves. It is a direct accusation as there is the "you know who you are" added. So, Caernarfon, care to elaborate?

Oh and for the record, I'd complain about anyone with such a name, it's just only you guys who are "special" enough to stoop to that level and "MB is for P**cks" is barely in the same sport let along league.
20/02/17 18:50
El's Dynamos :

If he was really trying to hide something though he'd have logged back in and gone to edit it with the other profile thus wiping out the "edited by carshalton" moniker.

Regardless of that I'm still waiting to hear an explanation as to the abhorrent new name Webb Ellis have given themselves. It is a direct accusation as there is the "you know who you are" added. So, Caernarfon, care to elaborate?

Oh and for the record, I'd complain about anyone with such a name, it's just only you guys who are "special" enough to stoop to that level and "MB is for P**cks" is barely in the same sport let along league.

Thats the best point I have heard yet, unless he was caught by me before he had time to go in as rumney? Don't know. But regardless, I feel enough has been seen and I agree it's time to be on topic. Calling a non prick a prick is worse than calling a pedophile a pedophile and I agree the worst of all is calling a non pedophile a pedophile, I can't speak for the guild name as I have no clue. Thanks again els, I really respect your would put your name up as replacement mod if I was asked. Qball would be good too.
20/02/17 19:02
Black Monks :

El's Dynamos :

Thats the best point I have heard yet, unless he was caught by me before he had time to go in as rumney? Don't know. But regardless, I feel enough has been seen and I agree it's time to be on topic. Calling a non prick a prick is worse than calling a pedophile a pedophile and I agree the worst of all is calling a non pedophile a pedophile, I can't speak for the guild name as I have no clue. Thanks again els, I really respect your would put your name up as replacement mod if I was asked. Qball would be good too.

Well the accusation is false therefore it is the worse kind as you put it.

Also, moderate you lot?? lol, I might be stupid sometimes but I'm not that much of a wally.
20/02/17 19:06
El's Dynamos :

Black Monks :

El's Dynamos :

Well the accusation is false therefore it is the worse kind as you put it.

Also, moderate you lot?? lol, I might be stupid sometimes but I'm not that much of a wally.

Who is the accusation directed toward, I really don't know.

And I think you would love the mod spot, you're a gluten for punishment. Nobody plays rugby that doesn't have a little sick side of enjoying pain.
20/02/17 19:11
Other profile?
For the record I have no other profile and I have no clue who Rumney is.
Perhaps somebody would like to spend some time chasing that fool's errand and take a break from the endless persecution of the admin staff.
Does the op think that there will be an answer to the original question? If not then the thread can be locked before it goes off at any other completely unnecessary tangents.

20/02/17 19:14
Els, its not directed at anyone to the best of my knowledge. See the previous post, I'll ask them to change it if the statement causes offence to you. Im sure it was certainly not intended to.

And agree Balck Monks spotted what happened and has probably made a copy, so no point in a cover up.