Message to Webb Ellis

08/02/18 09:53
Black Monks :

And regardless, why attack someone over petty things when there are bigger things to attack them on. It makes you look like you're not able to think straight because you're seeing red or it makes it look like you're butt hurt for some unknown reason. Don't be a db, keep with meritorious statements.

here we go again with baseless claims... I don't see an attack at all, more of an observation.
But you are petty so I am not even surprised at your provocative comments.
08/02/18 12:00
Askuus :

Black Monks :

And regardless, why attack someone over petty things when there are bigger things to attack them on. It makes you look like you're not able to think straight because you're seeing red or it makes it look like you're butt hurt for some unknown reason. Don't be a db, keep with meritorious statements.

No one said here that webb ellis isnt any good. neither did I say they are better or worse, i was just asking a question because it did not make sense.

Stand and be counted
08/02/18 22:40
Who is this 'Askuus'? Another cheating no-mark trying to get a name for himself?
09/02/18 00:00
ok
09/02/18 01:27
Is the match fixer Askuus actually this moronic, or is he simply trying to attention seek and make a name for himself? Does anyone know?

If you were my guild mate i'd be embarrassed to share a guild with you. Your IQ does seem to be quite low and i'd be worried that i'd be tarred with the same brush as we shared a guild. You'd certainly have been kicked from Webb Ellis by now as we don't tolerate anuses. Certainly not cheating anuses.

I'm not worried about who you are. You've just popped up out of nowhere and to me you're just another no-mark trying to get forum famous on the back of me, the latest in a long line. If you continue shouting very loudly. maybe one day someone will take some notice of you KEEP SHOUTING ASKUUS
09/02/18 01:36
You know what, I have put a lot of thought 8nto why you are the most hated person on this game mooners. While i think we can both admit that you are abrasive to say the least (some i think is quite intentional being the heel), I don't think that you have gone as far as dome on here. I think what sets you apart, from the likes of say the db, is that you actually have rather impressive strats (online and offline and vs a variety of different strats) and have sustained. Now, you aren't the only one who fits this category, I think there is realisticaly 20 give or take 5, but you are the best playing heel. Others who have come on here and been abraise like you were quickly found to be monolithic strategists who needed high rhythm, subs and an offline opponent to win. Now, here is where you have an opportunity. I think if you became less of a heel others might be able to respect you more. And then they would give you a ribbing instead of mocking you, make sense? Maybe this is just rambling, but it makes sense in my brain
09/02/18 01:51
Monks. The cheats don't like exposing for underhand tactics so slander me constantly. Water off a duck's back. Similar to what's happening to Trump over there. They don't like being named and shamed which i'm happy to do to support and the forum, then risk a ban. I've done this since the early levels (when young Askuus was still in nappies) along with team-mates, all in the name of fair play. We honestly feel like we're the only guild that stands upto game corruption on a mass scale from numerous guilds. If we don't, who will? Probably no-one. We got the 48 hr rule introduced single handed as guilds were swapping teams in and out of gvgs depending on opponent strength (cheating), along with this new bonus point system. Unfortunately the cheats continue to spoil the game for others, so I and Webb Ellis will continue in our attempts to clean the game up. These forum no-marks come and they go. Askuus will get tired soon like those before him and someone else will step in to fill the void. Meanwhile, i remain constant along with core values, as will Webb Ellis.
09/02/18 02:07
Bluemooners :

Monks. The cheats don't like exposing for underhand tactics so slander me constantly. Water off a duck's back. Similar to what's happening to Trump over there. They don't like being named and shamed which i'm happy to do to support and the forum, then risk a ban. I've done this since the early levels (when young Askuus was still in nappies) along with team-mates, all in the name of fair play. We honestly feel like we're the only guild that stands upto game corruption on a mass scale from numerous guilds. If we don't, who will? Probably no-one. We got the 48 hr rule introduced single handed as guilds were swapping teams in and out of gvgs depending on opponent strength (cheating), along with this new bonus point system. Unfortunately the cheats continue to spoil the game for others, so I and Webb Ellis will continue in our attempts to clean the game up. These forum no-marks come and they go. Askuus will get tired soon like those before him and someone else will step in to fill the void. Meanwhile, i remain constant along with core values, as will Webb Ellis.

God bra jyt rerag issues.
09/02/18 02:55
Bluemooners :

Who is this 'Askuus'? Another cheating no-mark trying to get a name for himself?

Can I please have Waspy Tiger to see this post please. I am attacked here with no evidence.

Just want to remind Waspy Tiger what you said before:-

I'm completely at a loss to work out how people can know you haven't acted correctly and logged out of one device before logging in to another, and so how they can be taking advantage of it, much less cheating by doing so? It's not cheating to play people who aren't online, and effectively that's all these people are doing as far as they can possibly tell.
I think you should apologise publicly to those players you have defamed with false accusations of cheating - defamation is clearly against the rules, and a failure to apologise or any repetition might well lead to action against your account as a result. YOU are the one breaking the rules, not them.

Post edited by Waspy Tiger on 08/08/17 12:52

It was directly said to Bluemooners and here he goes again, accusing people of cheating, yet it was said to him, any repetition might lead to a ban. This guy keeps accusing people cheating.
09/02/18 03:14
Bluemooners :