Spotted

03/10/18 11:26
Taff y Ddraig Segur :

So there we have it, the reason I left the forum many many many months back, if not years.
Good luck all, enjoy ....

Why is that? Because people speak the truth and so called great players of the game being called out as fixers. Wasting money on players to arrange games.
03/10/18 11:26
Taff y Ddraig Segur :

So there we have it, the reason I left the forum many many many months back, if not years.

Why is that? Because people speak the truth and so called great players of the game being called out as fixers. Wasting money on players to arrange games.
03/10/18 12:25
Guest GCHHEF :

BM i see you have a team, Are you a match fixer and felt like you need to come on here and say your piece?

Never fixed a match in my life.
03/10/18 15:26
Guest GCHHEF :

Taff y Ddraig Segur :

Nope.
03/10/18 15:26
Guest GCHHEF :

Taff y Ddraig Segur :

Nope.
03/10/18 19:21
I would like to raise a few points if I may.

I played Taff y Ddraig Segur, Yakki and also a fellow Guild team, Ystradgynlais last season and all were played fair and square. I won some and lost some. None of these guys do I accuse of match fixing and the Yaki v Taff y Ddraig Segur match would be totally irrelevant in any case as both were safe and their game had no effect whatsoever on anyone elses chances.

What did annoy me was Legend Slayer handing Stellalanders a 91-0 victory to ensure Stellalanders got promoted at the expense of better teams and, tough on them but also other match fixers. If that is how they want to play then so be it but they will get no help from me.

Funny how neither Legend Slayer or Stellalanders have replied to anything in this post don't you think?
03/10/18 19:54
DHSFP :

I would like to raise a few points if I may.

I played Taff y Ddraig Segur, Yakki and also a fellow Guild team, Ystradgynlais last season and all were played fair and square. I won some and lost some. None of these guys do I accuse of match fixing and the Yaki v Taff y Ddraig Segur match would be totally irrelevant in any case as both were safe and their game had no effect whatsoever on anyone elses chances.

What did annoy me was Legend Slayer handing Stellalanders a 91-0 victory to ensure Stellalanders got promoted at the expense of better teams and, tough on them but also other match fixers. If that is how they want to play then so be it but they will get no help from me.

Funny how neither Legend Slayer or Stellalanders have replied to anything in this post don't you think?

Most teams that normally comment are match fixers, So that's why hardly anyone is commenting on it apart from Yaki And Taff who are defending themselves.
03/10/18 20:20
Hi Guest Gc,
Thx for your support. Not really defending themselves are they?
Nothing to defend!

Hi Guest DHSFP,
I think the narrative has moved on from the match you mention.
Let me quote you from the original thread about the match at issue here:

(Quote): 'I do see lots wrong with it and it does look like a fix!'

Your words!
Why are you now doubling down? The fact that there was nothing at stake, doesn't matter. I suggest you read the whole of this thread again. You mention other games you've played against them. Irrelevant!

Seeing as some players cannot be trusted to have the courage of their convictions. I will leave you all to sort this sorry mess out. If In fact you want to. (Unless I feel I have to respond to an additional comments).

Thx!

03/10/18 23:11
Thank you for your assistance in the matter.
04/10/18 00:38
Hi Bm,
the glib comment. What a surprise? What next? The insults? Or the philosophical quote from the search engine?
You are very easy to read.
Unable to answer the questions I posed in the previous post? Or have you forgotten?
So, I will challenge you. See if you can find, even. a hairline crack in any of the comments I have made on this thread, that I haven't answered already.
I doubt you have the intelligence, the wits or the critical thinking skills to find one.
I await your answer, take your time. You're going to need it.
Or I am going to have to rename you 'Blank Monks'?

ps. No 'chill out' comment. plz. Now that's really narrowed down your options, hasn't it.