Fix the gc ranking system

09/02/19 00:52
It's about 2 hrs ago good luck gentleman
09/02/19 01:05
We hit ours as soon as the gc is done. Perhaps you should be careful for what you wish for, perhaps be thankful the game is sparing you guys.
09/02/19 01:30
dude remember your words .. I look forward to watching you choke on them
09/02/19 01:36
Thou Mayest :

We hit ours as soon as the gc is done. Perhaps you should be careful for what you wish for, perhaps be thankful the game is sparing you guys.

See you on the field bud. good luck.
09/02/19 01:54
The Maddogs :

Thou Mayest :

Thanks for the luck, not sure if I needed it in that win, dog. Lol. I suppose the irrelevant are the last to know themselves.
09/02/19 01:59
I got greedy and put faith in my Def. I'll get you when it counts. I just ran through your crew on the map and lose to you in the last 2 mins. Yeah, it seems like you needed it.

I wish, I wish, I wish... we get you next GC.
09/02/19 07:03
Did y'all push it at the same time? Did we get y'all? Or did the button stick? lol It's all good, y'all might have a stronger guild than us, or we might surprise you. We've acquired some new teams, and have got some other teams moving up quicker than we had imagined...I think it will be a battle...
09/02/19 07:43
Damn guys, let's remember this is only a game, and if we didn't have good opponents to play against, this game would be pretty damn boring. With that being said, the sh!t talking is fun too...
09/02/19 16:28
Thou Mayest :

The Maddogs :

Thou Mayest :

Thanks for the luck, not sure if I needed it in that win, dog. Lol. I suppose the irrelevant are the last to know themselves.

So when's the liquidation sale at the bar? lose 2 more teams and you can't even play in GCs. so, let's see who needs the luck there, pal. it'd be a shame if something were to happen and The Bar implodes. But that's none of my "irrelevant" business.

Pack, I'll make a spot for you when that time comes. We have a better bar anyway.

I'll be seeing you on the Map, until we play the next GC.

Have a glorious Saturday!
09/02/19 16:34
The Maddogs :

Thou Mayest :

The Maddogs :

Thou Mayest :

So when's the liquidation sale at the bar? lose 2 more teams and you can't even play in GCs. so, let's see who needs the luck there, pal. it'd be a shame if something were to happen and The Bar implodes. But that's none of my "irrelevant" business.

Pack, I'll make a spot for you when that time comes. We have a better bar anyway.

I'll be seeing you on the Map, until we play the next GC.

Have a glorious Saturday!

Lol I do love when people motivate us..