Patch 7.11

15/02/19 05:40
Mines at 1-40am..no thx not staying up for this. Good update? I dont think so. Well thought of guys.
15/02/19 09:01

so disappointed by SUBLINET, to force such a big change without giving you the chance to agree or disagree...
I was supposed to go up by 3 lvls, I move up by 13 ! The so-call compensation? to move your players by 80% of the Champ increase... nothing else! Farcical

My players are all 25 points below my opponents

What's next? Move up to 70 next season ?????
I am definitely looking for another game, if you are not minimum lvl 80 and spending £100 per season, you are not interesting to Sublinet

The worst part about it is the lack of communication about all these changes... could not anticipate anything nor argue anything

no confidence for the future

15/02/19 14:16
sublinet havnt been involved in the game in years...

Also the league jump was to get rid of dead teams, whats your problem with it? youre still playing the same teams you would if you didnt jump
15/02/19 20:54
Guest 4BK15N :

Also the league jump was to get rid of dead teams, whats your problem with it? youre still playing the same teams you would if you didnt jump

The main problems are that we only got 4 skill points per level, when the actual increase is 5. This means any skills that were maxed, are now well short. Also, in my case, I'm now level 40, with much lower levelled buildings than you would expect from a level 40 team. This means any decent player is way out of my price range, and the in game money I'm generating is much lower than I would expect at this level...…...If you pulled your tongue out of their ass long enough, you would see the problems this has caused...….
16/02/19 00:35
Cider Rules :

Guest 4BK15N :

The main problems are that we only got 4 skill points per level, when the actual increase is 5. This means any skills that were maxed, are now well short. Also, in my case, I'm now level 40, with much lower levelled buildings than you would expect from a level 40 team. This means any decent player is way out of my price range, and the in game money I'm generating is much lower than I would expect at this level...…...If you pulled your tongue out of their ass long enough, you would see the problems this has caused...….

Well that's one way of putting it Scrumpy boy. But yes, there's a huge shortfall in what happened and we are bearing the penalties, while the Dev nurds count their cash from the Visa huggers at the top of the leagues. Shocking behaviour, but we're used to it now.

Sean, you've been quiet. What's happening to restore the balance?
16/02/19 00:47
As far as I've been told. Maximum points you can get with a full season training is +4 for every skill. Even if you train 24/7 You can't beat that.
So if you paid for these league jumps you couldn't beat what they did.

Also you've all been matches against teams as close to your own original level as possible.

It takes 25 seasons to max your city and they've made this easier by giving morr money out. With the helos of bigger banks at the end of the season. This will all work for the better.

To many players have criticised the game server.
Nitro have dumped many inactive teams from the game to compact it and let the server run smoother.
Unfortunately you can't please everybody
16/02/19 03:13
Melbourne Storm :

As far as I've been told. Maximum points you can get with a full season training is +4 for every skill. Even if you train 24/7 You can't beat that.
So if you paid for these league jumps you couldn't beat what they did.

Also you've all been matches against teams as close to your own original level as possible.

It takes 25 seasons to max your city and they've made this easier by giving morr money out. With the helos of bigger banks at the end of the season. This will all work for the better.

To many players have criticised the game server.
Nitro have dumped many inactive teams from the game to compact it and let the server run smoother.
Unfortunately you can't please everybody

I hear you Storm, but how many of those inactive teams are a result of Nitro's inability to resolve existing problems, before creating new ones whenever they try to expand the game. Kick settings have caused a problem for well over a year, and nothing has been done to resolve it.....Why ?...…..With regard to the +4 per level.....who in their right mind builds up scrum skills on a stand off.....I don't, do you ? If they gave us the training points to use as we wanted, it wouldn't be too bad, but they didn't, and this is one of the main reasons for the unrest over the patch.
16/02/19 09:22
Sean - that was brave mate being a 'solo link' to Sweet Nitro as you were bound to face a tirade of abuse. I suggest there are more moderators like yourself to ease the task. Also you need a moderator on language used as plenty of kids play this game which there will always be a strong market for.
16/02/19 12:30
working on it brother, its hard work im trying to help every one the best I can, 100+ messages a day is a lot to get though with a full time job as well
16/02/19 20:13
Sean Case :

working on it brother, its hard work im trying to help every one the best I can, 100+ messages a day is a lot to get though with a full time job as well

I don't know if you'll be able get the dev's to see some sense, but it's nice to know you're trying.