FC Eagle

29/07/16 17:26
I would like to complement fc eagle for using a very smart guld challenge tactic for the second time. They keep playing friendlies, so we can not play challenges ...and sublimenet ...is looking the other way of course. Dont want to upset the guys who bring in the money
29/07/16 19:33
20/07/16 10:59Support
Good day,

Yes, we are informed of this trick.
We will try to find a solution to avoid this practice without disturb the normal use of friendly games.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team
Translate

My response when told them Yet nothing done
29/07/16 19:38
persian king as well and they are now winding up uk elite by changing their guild name to: yuo lost uk Elite...

sublinet will not do anything as these iranians are the biggest spenders of real cash on this game.....sad but true.

p.s - we found a couple of fun things to do to frustrate these buggers as 1 of my guild mates will play 50 - 70 friendlies non-stop against 1 team n use losing tactics, n we send them endless invites! 1 iranian team got so pissed off that he changed his team name to beg our guy to stop! hahahahaha!!!!!
29/07/16 22:20
sarafaz has played 30 friednlies non stop to prefend us from playing our last game, Aslow 20, Arsenal 19 and that are only their top 3 players ...the list goes on ...will sublimenet do something ...dont think so
29/07/16 22:54
Now we know there has been some cheating in the iranian guilds before in the matter of gold balls, although sublimenet will not confirm that. But here is another question for every one

They only attacked our teams with friendlies when they were online ...how can you know this when those team can not play a game.

We checked it ...and something smells here
30/07/16 06:42
quite a while ago, when players were losing players because of an update, sublinet were giving gold balls to compensate the loss of players.

if it was that easy to give out those gold balls, i am very sure the iranian teams have connections with the iranian admin or with the sublinet team in bordeaux to help them gain the upper hand against us.

it smells of approved cheating n corruption.
30/07/16 17:56
Only fair to tell that sublinet has rewarded me the recruiter points i could have won in the last challenge ...good job sublinet. Hopefully they will fix this problem soon though.
30/07/16 22:46
Thank you so much for playing me for a full hour - my players loved the friendly matches...

Thank you for not automatically rewarding the whole guild for loosing that gc despite that odd bit of play .. Each person has to create a ticket, how thoughtful
02/08/16 13:17
you are being ridiculous mate
you have 24 hours to play the GVG, why did you leave it to the last hour?
i am not taking sides, just saying things as it is

and for the record i am from London and white

Vishal - Liverpool :

Thank you so much for playing me for a full hour - my players loved the friendly matches...

Thank you for not automatically rewarding the whole guild for loosing that gc despite that odd bit of play .. Each person has to create a ticket, how thoughtful

02/08/16 17:09
When in a guild you set up rules to give every one a chance to play. Some play first, some play last to try and defeat who is left. Vishal is one of the guys who plays last if there are challenges left ...i assume your guild has simular rules / agreeements too.

You say you are not taking sides, but if you arent, then you would certainly also say something about the way the opponents play ...

So white dude from london, what is your view on the way eagles played it?